Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark II (Armor Unleashed Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I would agree. They're paying for the r&d so anything he makes is their property both intellectually and physically.

Id be more interested in knowing how he managed to take it off without any of the robots being present.

You mean just like Alien's when they got in the little ship as it dropped from the huge one, while in space there was gravity and no gravity at the same time? "the same matter cannot occupy the same space"

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDLQg8ZKBS8"]YouTube - Express Elevator to Hell[/ame]

Aliens tends to function more on the level of Star Wars pop "Sci-Fi" while Alien is much better (imo) science fiction. A distinction I've always made since I heard Harlan Ellison speak about it. Basically Star Wars is "Sci-Fi" while Star Trek is "Science Fiction".

Basically that one ignores the various accepted laws and theories of science in favor of fantasy while the other acknowledges and expands on them.

Basically that one ignores the various accepted laws and theories of science in favor of fantasy while the other acknowledges and expands on them.
That's pretty deep.
I honestly never got either one of those notions from watching either of the series.

Am I going nuts? vodoun was talking about the lack of scientific logic in the way things work in Aliens right? I was just saying that Alien is a bit more "accurate" in that respect, in so much as such things can be.

You mean just like Alien's when they got in the little ship as it dropped from the huge one, while in space there was gravity and no gravity at the same time? "the same matter cannot occupy the same space"

YouTube - Express Elevator to Hell

The Sulaco (& dropship) was in the thin upper atmosphere of Acheron / LV426, so there was minimal gravity. The atmosphere was in the early stage of processing...
And it was a movie :)

Are we still taking about mark 2? I hate ht for doing another version. The value dropped on the original. I guess I can't sell mine now.:) that what I told the boss.:wink

Yeah I would agree. They're paying for the r&d so anything he makes is their property both intellectually and physically.

But what about the fact that it was essentially stolen?

If Tony wanted it back, would he be able toget it? Legally?

I would think that it would fall under a different type of law than weapons/devices/vehicles that were 'captured' during warfare, since Tony is a United States citizen. Illegal seizure?

I found myself sitting at RAF Leuchars in Scotland this morning watching two Eurofighters getting armed and all I could think was "How cool would it be if Rhodey touched down now?"

I found myself sitting at RAF Leuchars in Scotland this morning watching two Eurofighters getting armed and all I could think was "How cool would it be if Rhodey touched down now?"
First, super sonic fly-by, then fast to a quick slow approach, then vertical landing.

Would love to see it too. :yess:

The Sulaco (& dropship) was in the thin upper atmosphere of Acheron / LV426, so there was minimal gravity.

Right below the ship... I would never have known that regardless. It's as bad as 3rd rock from the sun with the invisible box. :D

The atmosphere was in the early stage of processing...

It looked well beyond processing. Hence it looks cheesy.

And it was a movie :)

Yep. It's called hollywood movie magic. Still cheesy though. :)

Back