Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark II (Armor Unleashed Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if this will help you guys but since you were talking about it so much...

ArtofIronMan1.jpg

ArtofIronMan2.jpg

The brushed aluminum look also is more evocative of aircraft and just modern industrial design in general.

I wish I had been paying attention at the time, I would LOVE to have those books.

$60 on amazon
[ame="https://www.amazon.com/Iron-Man-Art/dp/0785143203/ref=pd_sim_b_2"]Amazon.com: Iron Man: The Art of Iron Man 2 (9780785143208): Marvel Comics: Books[/ame]

I just refuse to pay twice retail for something like that. It's a rule I always follow. Never pay more than retail.

I wish I had been paying attention at the time, I would LOVE to have those books.

If you don't mind owning the paperback version of the first one, it's still in stock at Amazon for $19.79

[ame="https://www.amazon.com/Iron-Man-Art-Movie/dp/0785143270/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1303693821&sr=1-1"]Amazon.com: Iron Man: The Art of Iron Man the Movie (9780785143277): John Rhett Thomas: Books[/ame]

:yess:
ArtofIronMan.jpg

HMMMMM is the IM2 book available in paperback? I totally don't care about that.

IM2 seems not. Just ordered the original IM book. Hopefully they do a paperback run of the IM2 book as well.

I'm sure they will eventually. My Thor one should be getting here this week, I'm pretty anxious for that one. And then the Cap one comes out in July. It's always cool to see all the concept art they had to choose from and learn exactly why they chose the costume's they do/did

Okay here's my proposed alterations. Original on the left. Basically tried to fix all the things I mention above. The head looks too small in some of the promo pics and interestingly just making the head closer to the body makes it look larger. I didn't do anything to alter the size of the head.

Mark-II-Preview7.png
the long neck thing is really frustrating to me. it's so obvious and so easy to fix, i just dont get why after so many mark suits ht made it's still there uncorrected. it's why i only own mark I so far and no others. just cant bring myself to buy these long neck marks.

Which one is the bad one and which one is the good one, again? :lol
it's not wise to keep delaying your optometrist's appointment. it's obvious the one on the left has boobies.

Back