Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark II (Armor Unleashed Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
did you guys see the Holographic Forearm Gauntlet Exclusive??? they just posted it on Toy Hunters FB page. Looks like there is a exclusive for this.

Hello everyone, any advice on whether I should get rid of my SSC exclusive Mark II now that there a newer and better version of the Mark II?

Only if you really need the money. However, definitely wait until you have the new one in hand and in your collection for awhile. Take your time in choosing. You may never be able to afford to get it again.

Only if you really need the money. However, definitely wait until you have the new one in hand and in your collection for awhile. Take your time in choosing. You may never be able to afford to get it again.

Thanks for the advice, Jedah. I would assume that the original Mark II, even the exclusive version, would plummet in price now. Not in terrible need of the money, but was thinking that the money from the sale will help me get this improved version?

Have only been collecting for a few years but would there be lots of old mark IIs flooding the market now? It's not common for HT to reupdate similar products and this looks very similar accept for the accessories (Tony's heart and helmet stand in the old version).

Just checked out the Holographic Forearm Gauntlet. It looks pretty cool, but don't know if it would be worth it for an EX piece. Will have to wait and see.

did you guys see the Holographic Forearm Gauntlet Exclusive??? they just posted it on Toy Hunters FB page. Looks like there is a exclusive for this.

221076_10150174406407825_171015147824_6819411_6511312_o.jpg

Lord oprah that thing is gorgeous!

Guess I'll need a Mech test Tony... If I can even get my hands on the exclusive...

haha whoa! That's totally awesome. Not something I need by any stretch of the imagination but it's really cool to see they made that.

Dang, are you kidding me?? Shoot, that would look great on my Mech Test Tony. I wonder if it will be a US/SSC EX?

Is it going to come with two new hands too, because mechtest only came with 2 pairs of gloved hands.

The only problem with this is how are you going to put it on the Mech Test Tony figure. :dunno If I remember correctly, in order to remove the orginal Forearm Gauntlet you have to actually have to pry it apart, because it has been glued. Could risk breaking the original part. So, removal is not so easy. Unless they are going to make another version with just giving us the actually fig with the light-up chest piece.

That Holographic Foream Gauntlet is lookin' cool! Too bad, this is a VIP gift.

Btw, PO for this new Mark II is already open here in our local shop for $190 shipped cash advance.

So does this mean no Rhody head sculpt?! We are only getting an empty helmet??

Back