Statue Iron Man 1:4 Mk III Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With my luck with sideshow it would come broken :) the piece looks off to me. Chest is to buffed out when looking from the side. Boots are mud filled crap. And the feet look like there floating.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

With my luck with sideshow it would come broken :) the piece looks off to me. Chest is to buffed out when looking from the side. Boots are mud filled crap. And the feet look like there floating.

Huh?! Although he can float (well hover as there is no water to be seen) *they're definitely firmly placed on the base.

Huh?! Although he can float (well hover as there is no water to be seen) *they're definitely firmly placed on the base.

I dunno, he's weird.

Iron Man mark 3 now with mud boots!!! The most power boot off all iron Man suits. It can shoot mud..

Other than the mud boots it looks good.

Oh I wasn't touching this piece. Even the in hand photos look bad to me

[emoji38] Come on, lighten up!

Also, all the eraser talk is funny. I'm just going to go at it with any eraser I find.

Update: Just got mine in. This thing is a beauty, I love it more in hand. The gold definitely trumps the VI, is actually reflective and has that sort of brushed metal look that I wish they made more apparent on the II (it's there but harder to see). The EX packing had two compartments. The top has the head, body, batteries, adapter, Iron Monger arm and the Iron Monger head on its own base. The bottom has the arms and the base. All parts were wrapped tightly in tissue paper with plastic outer wrapping as well.

I've got super muddy boots just like everyone else but they're a non issue for me right now. BTW I tried a white eraser on the end of a mechanical pencil and it didn't work :lol

The Iron Monger head and arm are HUGE. One of the coolest ideas for a base and EX, especially compared to nameplates haha.

74ab3215bdd505ec052231788d2296d5.jpg

AWESOME!

Last edited:
Hi Guys, does anyone has this gap with his statue? (Iron Man MK3 1/4)

20180813_210721.jpg
20180813_210706.jpg

If i lift the ironmonger arm its clicks but than the ironmonger arm has a gap with the base.

20180813_214025.jpg

The boots on every piece before touch up look hideous. Not trying to be a hater but to me it looks like ****

And as demonstrated it's an easy fix.

We get it. You don't like anything Sideshow produce and you're not buying.

Move along, nothing to see here...
Not true at all I think the prototype looks freaking amazing. Production looks meh.

Thanos on the throne was a freaking master piece but plaged with issues.

The problem I have is that they have 0 QC. This piece should never have been released with the boots looking the way they do. No one should have to "fix" a statue right out of the box and still pay full price.

The boots on every piece before touch up look hideous. Not trying to be a hater but to me it looks like ****

LOL!!! boy are you obsessed with this piece. You don't own it, don't like it but can't seem to stay away of this thread :rotfl

LOL!!! boy are you obsessed with this piece. You don't own it, don't like it but can't seem to stay away of this thread :rotfl
I keep forgetting to turn off the follow botten and it's good to keep seeing sideshow fail. I really wanted the piece to come out great because I was considering buying it but seeing the in hand pics let's me know this piece would be returned.

Edit: unfollowed this thread just to make you happy.

I keep forgetting to turn off the follow botten and it's good to keep seeing sideshow fail. I really wanted the piece to come out great because I was considering buying it but seeing the in hand pics let's me know this piece would be returned.

Edit: unfollowed this thread just to make you happy.

LMFAOOOOOOOO!! dude you are 100% a HUGE troll and just exposed yourself :rotfl

LMFAOOOOOOOO!! dude you are 100% a HUGE troll and just exposed yourself :rotfl
Not really. I was waiting for in hand pics before ordering this piece. And after all the failed statues I've received from sideshow it does feel good to see them fail yet again. It's like seeing the class bully get his ass beat.

Clown! Every person who received this has expressed how happy they are, one wasn't until he learned it could be cleaned up easily, yet you keep coming back to tell us how crap it is?!

Looks good in all the pictures I've seen.
Hopefully get mine tomorrow.

Not really. I was waiting for in hand pics before ordering this piece. And after all the failed statues I've received from sideshow it does feel good to see them fail yet again. It's like seeing the class bully get his ass beat.

you just explained why you became a troll :slap :rotfl

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Just because you disagree with mine does not prove anything other than we disagree.

To me in my eyes this statue did not turn out very good. But that's based off only a few in hand pictures. This could be just a bad batch and the next batch could blow my socks off. Only time will tell.

Iron Man mark 3 now with mud boots!!! The most power boot off all iron Man suits. It can shoot mud..

Other than the mud boots it looks good.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Just because you disagree with mine does not prove anything other than we disagree.

To me in my eyes this statue did not turn out very good. But that's based off only a few in hand pictures. This could be just a bad batch and the next batch could blow my socks off. Only time will tell.

so which is it? "it looks good" or "didn't turn out very good"???

DemandingGrotesqueCentipede-small.gif

Yes, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but it's the continuous stream of negative ones which is the issue.

We get it, and you've made your point many times now. There's no need for further ones, as it's doubtful you'll ever have this piece in hand to keep......for very long anyway, given your history.

First comment was based off 1 set of pictures and the second was based off another set of pictures. Include the pictures from what I was quoting to give a better understanding of what I was talking about.

Based off the first set of pictures the only issue I saw were the boots and the person did an amazing job cleaning them up.

The second set of comments I saw some issues we're the chest seemed to be buffed out to much, mud boots yet again, the feet didn't seem to look correct and they looks like they were skewed off from where they are supposed to sit.

Again this is only based off a few pictures, and it could just be a bad batch. The prototype is a masterpiece hands down. Sadly the production to me is another fail.

I forgot bad comments are not allowed on these forums.

Back