Statue Iron Man 1:4 Mk III Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here!! His head was just slightly above shoulder height

a86f8aece52d3bcdd09915aee6e936e2.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To those that have the ex, do you feel it really makes the piece better? From the pics I've seen, it looks nice, but really out of place being displayed next to the statue.

Did you watch the second video where he hold the EX up to Iron Man. The thing is huge. So I am not sure how well it will display if space is an issue. But its cool and I am glad I am getting it.

Heres an update of mine, some before and after pics. I wasn’t sure I was gonna keep it, but I’m happy with it now.

I see that you've removed quite a bit of the excess black shading.

It's nice to know I can lessen that in addition to the mud effect on the feet.

Now that you mention it, your right. That's not accurate at all unless Tony decapitated him at the neck. I think I can live with just a regular on this.

I don't think his head was up in the helmet. Iron Monger was huge. I believe he was sitting in the body.

Edit.. Nope I am wrong.. His head should be in the Helmet.

Here!! His head was just slightly above shoulder height

Yeah that is the pic I just saw. His head would not be all the way up there. but it looks like it would have been in the neck at least.

Yeah, I was quite sure that was the case.

I believe it was discussed when the piece first went up for preorder. In fact that's why it was so easy for me to buy the regular locally. Because if it was movie accurate I'm not sure I would've been able to resist ordering the Ex, even though it would've ended up costing me an additional 60% over the regular locally.

Yeah, I was quite sure that was the case.

I believe it was discussed when the piece first went up for preorder. In fact that's why it was so easy for me to buy the regular locally. Because if it was movie accurate I'm not sure I would've been able to resist ordering the Ex, even though it would've ended up costing me an additional 60% over the regular locally.

Same here I went for the regular locally. It really works out cheaper and you avoid the tax they slap on top of the shipping cost

Thank ya, and thank you for leading the way on the eraser method! :D

I like how you cleaned up the chest. I’m going back in with the eraser tomorrow and work on the chest area. Yours looks perfect!

I like how you cleaned up the chest. I’m going back in with the eraser tomorrow and work on the chest area. Yours looks perfect!

I think we all owe you a debt of gratitude. Sideshow should send you some RP for all the returns you’ve probably saved them.

Got him. Absolutely love him. Best single Ironman statue. Of course as diorama iron studios is best. But sideshow killed it. Uploading video later.
381870bb536d1127e3d91f1b81ee0728.jpg
ece1519bca7ff55e88f7b8be04844647.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I think I am going to buy some shares in erasers : )

I will get this eventually but like everyone else, would like to know if an "ordinary" eraser will do (tip of pencil) or is there something "better" that we should get.

Back