Statue Iron Man 1:4 Mk III Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marvel Iron Man Mark III Marvel Maquette

EXCLUSIVE

$700.00 each
You ordered 1 of this item with a total NRD of: $ 70.00

Rewards Pending: $ 35.00 ( 700 pts)

Your position on the waitlist is not great

Don’t wait! Grab the Collector Edition instead.

I contemplated and now on waitlist! First time considering a statue since it’s so nice!! “Not grest waitlist” means probably not a good chance it’s gonna convert? Been reading some posts saying others think they will convert....

Marvel Iron Man Mark III Marvel Maquette

EXCLUSIVE

$700.00 each
You ordered 1 of this item with a total NRD of: $ 70.00

Rewards Pending: $ 35.00 ( 700 pts)

Your position on the waitlist is not great

Don’t wait! Grab the Collector Edition instead.

I contemplated and now on waitlist! First time considering a statue since it’s so nice!! “Not grest waitlist” means probably not a good chance it’s gonna convert? Been reading some posts saying others think they will convert....
My waitlist also says "Not great" and I jumped on pretty quickly. It's funny because my Thanos waitlist says my chances are "good", just kind of surprises me.

Mines also not great and i went on wl right away. Sneaky ss lol. Oh well. When im ready to use rp ill just cancel this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty surprised that the exclusive was only 500, was obvious that it would sell out quick. Its a better exclusive than most as I think it really complements the main base. Exclusive or not, statue looks awesome! Hope sideshow delivers a solid production piece in about 10-12 months.

Gotta admit, the new RSVP Sideshow system kinda made the job for me. Got an email Tuesday warning me about the specs announcement and another one today telling me it was Live.

Great job SSC, great feature!

Pretty surprised that the exclusive was only 500, was obvious that it would sell out quick. Its a better exclusive than most as I think it really complements the main base. Exclusive or not, statue looks awesome! Hope sideshow delivers a solid production piece in about 10-12 months.

I don't think the Ex adds anything to it. If the eyes lit up like the base, maybe......easy decision for me to wait for in hand photos given SS inconsistency with past IM products. Like someone already mentioned, regular will have a huge ES, making it easy to get discounts on.

I don't think the Ex adds anything to it. If the eyes lit up like the base, maybe......easy decision for me to wait for in hand photos given SS inconsistency with past IM products. Like someone already mentioned, regular will have a huge ES, making it easy to get discounts on.

:dunno The base is the destroyed remnants of iron monger, the exclusive is iron monger's damaged dismembered helmet. Not sure why some dismiss it as nothing or useless?

But I understand your hesitation in regard to sideshow's transition from proto to production.

But I understand your hesitation in regard to sideshow's transition from proto to production.

Honestly, If the paint job doesn't come out looking exactly like that, I'm out. Sideshow keeps getting away with botching the paintjob on the IM statues. The Mark VI proto had a similar golden finish but the final product came out looking out a bit on the yellow side. And let's not forget that atrocious paint job on the Mark 42 LSB.

From this:
iron-man-3-26-inch-life-size-bust-iron-man-mark-42-bust-sideshow-pre-order-ships-august-2014-5.gif

preview_-400253_IronMan42Bust.jpg

to this:

maxresdefault.jpg

:dunno The base is the destroyed remnants of iron monger, the exclusive is iron monger's damaged dismembered helmet. Not sure why some dismiss it as nothing or useless?

it'd be better if it attached directly into the base imo, but my decision is more due to lack of faith in the finished product. I've been around long enough to know better lol and the results of a crazy price tag on the curent Predator lsb shows increase in msrp doesn't equate to quality

it'd be better if it attached directly into the base imo, but my decision is more due to lack of faith in the finished product. I've been around long enough to know better lol and the results of a crazy price tag on the curent Predator lsb shows increase in msrp doesn't equate to quality

all fair points. that predator bust is a disaster with it being plastic. Jeez

I went on the waitlist. the exclusive is nothing special in my view. I would have preferred an alternate portrait.

Back