Statue Iron Man 1:4 Mk III Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DAMN YOU SIDESHOW with an Exclusive Limited to 500!!!!
ironmanmark3.jpg

yeah i caved too... this thing is just too sweet to pass up on. i'm not a statue collector, but this looks like the bomb! i agree it selling out quickly too... as it seems it's pulling in the non-statue guys as well!

I sort of like the exclusive, but I dislike that it doesn't go onto the main base. It's sort of like those exclusive nameplates that just float around.

I'll probably buy the piece locally as it'll be cheaper for the regular, and no NRD etc.

Ordered. $20 codes work on it. Been waiting for an Iron Man for years. Now I'll finally be getting this!

EX ordered. Surprised they didn't announce it during the preview.

Maybe they realised people needed extra incentive to pre-order after the Wolf they just shipped.

I, for one, was committed to waiting until I could see the finished product before ordering.

My last order. I had cash waiting from my IA IM disaster.

I sort of like the exclusive, but I dislike that it doesn't go onto the main base. It's sort of like those exclusive nameplates that just float around.

I'll probably buy the piece locally as it'll be cheaper for the regular, and no NRD etc.

Yeah same here. Ex is cool but much rather it be on one base. Reminds me of the age of ultron pf nameplate lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually like this exclusive since it's not a swap out.
It can actually be displayed as opposed to just boxed up how most swap out exclusives end up.

Back