Statue Iron Man 1:4 Mk III Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I won't be getting this as I'm already happy with my Iron Man representation (Mk42 IS) but holy ****, this looks fantastic. If I could prioritize space for it, I would!

I won't be getting this as I'm already happy with my Iron Man representation (Mk42 IS) but holy ****, this looks fantastic. If I could prioritize space for it, I would!

I also have Iron Studios Mark 42 and I've also preordered their Mark 46. Wish I had somehow gotten XM's Mark 7 and that huge Mark 44 by Imaginarium Art.

If Sideshow returns to form, I will hands down get this Mark 3.

You can never have too many Iron Man statues. Very much the same sentiment can also be said for Batman statues as well.

I also have Iron Studios Mark 42 and I've also preordered their Mark 46. Wish I had somehow gotten XM's Mark 7 and that huge Mark 44 by Imaginarium Art.

If Sideshow returns to form, I will hands down get this Mark 3.

You can never have too many Iron Man statues. Very much the same sentiment can also be said for Batman statues as well.
Except for a few exceptions (Batman and Vader being the main exceptions for me) and special pieces, I just have to draw the line at one representation per character. My display will have about 50 pieces total when space is full and I'll consider myself done, but I've decided to rather go for diversity and most of the characters I want to have, instead of several of one. Many tough choices and we each have our own opinions but that's what I'm most happy with!

Now that's a good one. Love the base too. More foto pls

Need to see more of the base too. I hope they have finally ditched those round bases that were on the more recent IM maquettes.

This is definitely a wait and see. I got to see it in person last night and if it comes out like that, it will be a great piece. But with any SSC IM piece, I am gravely concerned about paint apps....

They just showed him on Sideshow Live, it looks like the base can fit in a BESTA but don't quote me. :monkey3

Ahh didn't see that. Nice!!!

Quoting again for the next page. :lecture :lol

It would be nice if it fit in a Besta.

It's about 5:37. I kept thinking he was 1:2 scale for some reason, but then it clicked that it's probably closer to 1:4, and I thought it actually might be able to fit so didn't want people to rule out the possibility just yet... will have to wait for actual dimensions.

The Venom PF is right after him.

They just showed him on Sideshow Live, it looks like the base can fit in a BESTA but don't quote me. :monkey3

It's about 5:37. I kept thinking he was 1:2 scale for some reason, but then it clicked that it's probably closer to 1:4, and I thought it actually might be able to fit so didn't want people to rule out the possibility just yet... will have to wait for actual dimensions.

The Venom PF is right after him.

Who's doing the commentating in that video? It's not Susan.

Back