Statue Iron Man 1:4 Mk III Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about a Bleeding Edge version...

I don't like the multiple light features through out the body. But I'd be ok with it. I don't need an unmasked head, so maybe an open missle launching arm instead on it?

I am left wondering why until now there has been no news of SS releasing mk43 :impatient:

Is there currently any news of any 1/4 scale ironman statues coming? Mk 7 and 3 canned. Alex said "more ironman is coming" not necessarily 1/4 right? I need me an ironman! Haha

I think I've gotten over IM thankfully. Works out they aren't doing those suits I guess.

Why am I not surprised Sideshow is scrapping the 1/4 scale Mark III? A highly requested suit in PF and we aren't getting it. I'm tired of Sideshow, for whatever reason (out of their control or not), not finishing lines or leaving out key characters. I'm glad I bought the Mark II, which apart from the Mark III, I wanted in my collection. I'm done now with their Iron Man.

Why am I not surprised Sideshow is scrapping the 1/4 scale Mark III? A highly requested suit in PF and we aren't getting it. I'm tired of Sideshow, for whatever reason (out of their control or not), not finishing lines or leaving out key characters. I'm glad I bought the Mark II, which apart from the Mark III, I wanted in my collection. I'm done now with their Iron Man.

Lmao. "I'm so sick of sideshow wether it's their fault or not"...

Ok choppie, I'm furious at you because global warming! I know it's not your fault, but come on man...

Marvel controls it. Why not make sideshow produce the new statues and revisit the old when ironman gets his MCU movie break. Ride the hype instead. Trust me, I'm as disappointed as the next guy. But the license owners have the say.

I'm sure sideshow is upset that they've invested time in and don't get to produce the awesome thing...

Sideshow has been solid the past couple years IMO...except IM pieces. If they are ditching IM, it's for the better. They never seem to hit an acceptable quality bar. Other companies are doing immaculate IM pieces that SSC just can't match.

Sideshow has been solid the past couple years IMO...except IM pieces. If they are ditching IM, it's for the better. They never seem to hit an acceptable quality bar. Other companies are doing immaculate IM pieces that SSC just can't match.

They could. Price would have to adjust for quality. So they would have to charge Iron Studios prices to get it to that quality. Essentially.

I hope they find a way to keep it in the 400-500 range... (Dreaming, I know)

Uh? HT, XM, Imaginarium, King Arts, etc..

None are options for me. Iron studios maybe, but I prefer to have access to the products within the US. So hopefully a price drop with IS shipping from SSC now.

The thing I worry about is scale matching.

Shame SS isn't going through with this statue. I don't care for the Iron Patriot and the other suit has too much gold for my liking. Seems like a no brainier to release a new Iron Man PF with the new movie release.

Makes sense :lol :rolleyes2

They could. Price would have to adjust for quality. So they would have to charge Iron Studios prices to get it to that quality. Essentially.

I hope they find a way to keep it in the 400-500 range... (Dreaming, I know)

:rolleyes2

So the, high, prices they charge now justity poor quality?

Maybe it was out of their hands but they alone decided to publish a video showing an upcoming 1:4 Iron Man range.

:rolleyes2

So the, high, prices they charge now justity poor quality?

Maybe it was out of their hands but they alone decided to publish a video showing an upcoming 1:4 Iron Man range.

No, haha. Well technically yes, a lower price allows lower quality. But that 200-300 difference between SS and XM or IronStudios is the precious QC budget. Wether it be used to use nicer warehouses or pay for a QC Center to check all pieces and touch up paint or what ever.

Also, in regards to the video. I'm sure that was 100% for fan service. People asking like crazy on all of the forums. They can't be blamed for trying to give us a sneak peek. Then having marvel pull the rug out from under them. Based on that response, if I worked at SSC I'd tell people like Igo and Alex to stop giving out any information on future pieces incase someone gets upset when marvel tells us we can no longer produce it....

At the end of the day. I'm happy with Sideshow's current production, and I think people blaming sideshow for the cancelation of these ironman is ridiculous. I'm just as upset as anyone, but I know it's not their fault...

Back