Statue Iron Man 1:4 Mk III Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did'nt someone say abt a month ago that they spoke with Alex, Igo or some rep at Sideshow and they confirmed that there wont be any new Iron Man Maquettes after the MKII? :dunno A reall bummer if thats true cos i'm desperate to see the MKIII, V and MKVII :(

We were told they wouldn't be at SDCC.

blackguy.gif

I'm bringing this back until we get news! Haha. This is the piece we all want, and need, in our lives.

Even a tiny update sideshow? Is it still coming?

Having seen recent IM production pieces, I wouldn't rush them on this. The factories let everybody down big time. Hopefully things can be turned around before this one is produced as this is the only one I really want.

i have very little faith that Sideshow can pull of an iron man piece with the quality that iron studios or XM has. the mk 42 and iron patriot are the most recent examples of this.

i would be thrilled if they could nail this piece. having an iron man statue that doesn't cost close to a grand to receive would be very nice. i just don't think that they have it in them at this point.

Looking at the concept again, does anybody else think it would be a good idea to flip the base around 180 degrees so that he is stepping down rather than up? Assuming it is still feasible at whatever stage of production this is at of course. I just feel it would show more of the base off.

Looking at the concept again, does anybody else think it would be a good idea to flip the base around 180 degrees so that he is stepping down rather than up? Assuming it is still feasible at whatever stage of production this is at of course. I just feel it would show more of the base off.

I'm fine with it either way, but your idea makes more sense. Especially if the light up feature on Iron Monger works.

I'm hoping IA or Iron Studios comes to the rescue on this one. I have zero faith that SS will be able to deliver.

Marvel doesn't want any products for iron man before the mark 7 suit.. The mark 2 is the last one.. Other companies were not able to acquire the license either. That mark 2, mark 1, warmachine and Mark 6 will be the only armors that exist pre mark 7.

I know this because I spoke with an owner of a company with a marvel license, and they offered to pay millions and marvel still said no. Shame really, control freaks.

Marvel doesn't want any products for iron man before the mark 7 suit.. The mark 2 is the last one.. Other companies were not able to acquire the license either. That mark 2, mark 1, warmachine and Mark 6 will be the only armors that exist pre mark 7.

I know this because I spoke with an owner of a company with a marvel license, and they offered to pay millions and marvel still said no. Shame really, control freaks.

We've heard things like this before though. XM had all X-Men statues halted, sideshow was never forced to stop production on xmen pieces... Maybe they are limiting all companies but their biggest? Letting sideshow dominate the market on Mk 3,5, and 7? I don't know, maybe IGO or Alex can answer.

As you can see, I'm being as optimistic as possible to keep hope alive hahahaha

XM had it halted because they didn't want to pay the premium price tag for the license.. Sideshow did. This scenerio is different.. People are willing to pay it, marvel is just saying no

Hey brothers. Any conformation if this or Mk 7 are dead or still happening?

Maybe SSAlex can help us out?

What happened to this and the mk7 teased? (Mk 5 as well). It seems that they have been lost and forgotten. I sure hope we get something new for ironman... Either Civil War, mk 3/7 or comic based...

Back