iron man 1:1 bust video

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice thanks for the video. i really want to own this one day. i have about $250 in rewards points I could use...hmmmm.

the piece is really kick ass i have one on pre-order but am still not sure if i want to spend 700 bucks on this bad boy

Reward points are about a 5% discount.

You are better off with a retailer.

You may pay more at Sideshow, but they have the best return policy. Paint job not up to your standards? Send it back! Change your mind after getting it in hand? Send it back!

Who else allows that?

You may pay more at Sideshow, but they have the best return policy. Paint job not up to your standards? Send it back! Change your mind after getting it in hand? Send it back!

Who else allows that?

That's why I am going through Sideshow as well. I always have problems with large pieces like this unfortunately so I really appreciate Sideshow's exchange/return policy. I also have this on Flex Pay. Yeah, I could save up for it but it's nice not to have to worry about that and do flexpay instead. Then at the end it's not a huge hit just a small payment. :rock

That's why I am going through Sideshow as well. I always have problems with large pieces like this unfortunately so I really appreciate Sideshow's exchange/return policy. I also have this on Flex Pay. Yeah, I could save up for it but it's nice not to have to worry about that and do flexpay instead. Then at the end it's not a huge hit just a small payment. :rock

Plus the track record on receiving perfect Iron Man products the first go round isn't exactly perfect.

How much more do they actually charge for items purchased on Flex-Pay?

How much more do they actually charge for items purchased on Flex-Pay?

$0. Basically, they just take the item price and divide it by 3 so you make 3 payments. I believe the last payment will have shipping and taxes (where applicable) added to it.

$0. Basically, they just take the item price and divide it by 3 so you make 3 payments. I believe the last payment will have shipping and taxes (where applicable) added to it.

Only downside is a cancellation fee.

Back