Iron Giant Figure by Mondo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I accidentally snapped mines middle finger on the right hand because I didn't realize the limitations like an idiot. Took them like 2 months but they sent me a replacement!

Gorgeous piece by Mondo. Really impressed with finish and versatility of the figure. This is definitely 'Grail' level.

The only complaint would be the Hogarth figure, I know it's small so I didn't expect anything amazing but would of preferred a more shocked facial expression and more detail, paint wise.

It needs ankle tilts and the bulb needs to be held differently so there isn't a line across his eyes when looking at certain angles.

it's small, but imo a far better design. If you want to recreate movie poses perfectly, that's the one to get.

R3_6900_EXC_1024x1024.jpg

R3_6951_1024x1024.jpg

R3_6960_1024x1024.jpg

R3_7011_1024x1024.jpg

R3_6978_0f9ab5c4-c00d-4b49-afca-f1e0b90f152f_1024x1024.jpg

R3_6999_1024x1024.jpg

I know it's a different figure, but it's still Mondo so figured to bring up the old thread. 12.5" tall. Goes up for preorder tomorrow, the sad head and the car are Mondo exclusives. $205 for the exclusive, $200 for the regular. Definitely want this, I've passed on several Iron Giant figures after missing the original Mondo but glad to bet getting this one, looks like it comes with everything except a tiny Hogarth.

https://mondotees.com/blogs/news/new-the-iron-giant-mondo-mecha-figure

At $200 I might finally go for one of these, the last was a bit too much to spend even as much as I love Iron Giant

At $200 I might finally go for one of these, the last was a bit too much to spend even as much as I love Iron Giant
Yup buying this new one for sure. 12.5" is also a very nice size. Fits into a detolf nicely and looks like they've improved the articulation all around. Even has ankle left/right articulation that the original was missing.

Only thing I wished this had was some diecast in it but it's a minor complaint.

Ordered the Exclusive.

Curious to see what other mechs they do with this line. Reminds me of 3As DLX line for Transformers.

I have the previous 18" version and absolutely love it.

I'm still tempted on this.

Always wanted one. I guees I'll cave in and buy the exclusive 12.5" figure with the longest possible payment plan, given the figure will release on Semptember.

I cannot say if the new version has light up features. It's not stated anywhere but in some close-ups it seems like the eyes are lit.

Back