iPhone OS 4.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Evo is pretty sweet a coworker of mine has one already and it is nice. Probably with it though is it seems too flashy for me. That is why I like the iPhone it is a much cleaner interface and can be very minimalistic. I don't think is would ever get one of the new windows phones. I just have no interest in anything they put out. They have some cool features but nothing to win me over. I would probably go google first if I ever did get rid of the iPhone.

Evo is pretty sweet a coworker of mine has one already and it is nice.

Has your coworker said anything about the battery? Tech blogs seem to be ____ting all over it, but I haven't heard any real world comments yet (obviously, since the thing isn't officially out yet).

Has your coworker said anything about the battery? Tech blogs seem to be ____ting all over it, but I haven't heard any real world comments yet (obviously, since the thing isn't officially out yet).

Yeah I have been reading that too. Although it doesn't seem to bad to be a concern of mine. I called Radioshack and they said they may have a couple extra. I might go this route. Read a lot of good things on the phone. Also I have verizon and they cannot ship the incredible until the end of this month.

Sheesh! What to do? I read the specs on the new iPhone and the evo appears to function the same. Although Apple hasn't officially announced anything. What a pain in the arse!

I think what I will do if they call me back and say they have one for me I will buy it. That way it doesn't end up like the incredible and is sold out forever. Sprint has a 30 day return policy. So if the new iphone is really special I'll dump the Evo and get that. :dunno

Yes he says the battery life is worse than the iPhone 3GS, another coworker was playing with it for like an hour and it drained like 25% of the battery.

That's almost the most frustrating part of it all. Fanboyism has spread to our phones and carriers. WTH is wrong with the world?

It's insane. I can't find a decent review. I went to Cnet and their reviews rank them all the same. LOL!

Engaget has a good write up on the Evo. They basically said if you want a phone that has it all and can deal with the size an battery then this is the phone to get.

Engaget has a good write up on the Evo. They basically said if you want a phone that has it all and can deal with the size an battery then this is the phone to get.

I'm pretty sold on the Evo too, I'm just trying to figure out how mac syncing is handled...

Still not buying anything til Monday at the earliest though. :monkey3

I'm pretty sold on the Evo too, I'm just trying to figure out how mac syncing is handled...

Still not buying anything til Monday at the earliest though. :monkey3

Yeah I hear you, but they already pretty much released the specs on gizmondo. Anyways you can still preorder the Evo's off of Walmarts website. I was going to pull the trigger and do overnight shipping but it doesn't say if that means I will have it tomorrow or Saturday and I have to be home to sign. So ____! :lol Guess I will wait for Monday too! Or longer.

The HTC® EVO™ 4G with Google™ is currently only available for pre-order reservaion and WILL NOT SHIP UNTIL JUNE 4TH. Supply is very limited at launch. Please keep in mind, a pre-order reservation does not guarantee that your phone will ship on launch day, June 4th.

Just found this off of Walmarts site. Don't think I will take the risk. If I pre-order and they take my money I expect it to be shipped that day.

Back