Iphone 5 vs Samsung Note II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joeprox

Super Freak
Reaction score
What to get? This week Galaxy Note II is on sale for $199 and IPhone 5 is for $179. I still have my Iphone 3g for more than 4 years now I think it's time to get a new phone I got stock on my old phone for that long :lol Sideshow been robbing my bank.

Can't go wrong with either one. At this point though I would wait for the updated models. I can upgrade in May and I will be waiting.

I have no deep technical reason for it, but I love my iphone 5. I've played around on Android phones before but I really don't know what it is...I just enjoy the iPhone better. It's easy, fast enough and not the size of a laptop.

I really like my iphone but its best you take a look for yourself & see which one suits you. It's rare to find an unbiased opinion when it comes to apple vs Samsung etc.

I've been having the same debate about the iPad & Microsoft Surface by what I've read I think it's going to be the Surface but I want to have a look at it 1st.

I've been an iPhone user for most part but a year ago I switched to Samsung. I must say that only then did I realize what crap iPhone and iOS was and still is, IMO.

Android is simply much more open and you have more freedom to do whatever you want and you aren't locked to a software like iTunes on one computer.

The only issue I had was lagg with the Galaxy Note 1, which was virtually nonexistent on iOS. But now that I switched to Galaxy Note 2 I haven't had any lagg or problems. It has a quad-core processor and 2GB ram. The 720p 5,5" amoled screen is just beautiful and beats the weird screen resolution on the iPhone. Watching movies on this thing is amazing and viewing it together with others works so good since the screen isn't so tiny. It's like a mini-portable HDTV.

The Galaxy Note 2 is better for me because it has what I want. It's like an advanced powerful computer with a lot of freedom, something the iPhone 5 isn't. But you should read up on those 2 phones, think about what you want in a phone and just go and try them in store.

Thanks for the respond fellow freak. after watching some video on Youtube will probably go to Samsung Note II to try something new a bigger screen. :lol it will be another 4 years or so will be stock on this phone a lot of awesome statue is coming out :monkey2

[ame="https://youtu.be/Gw9CracPW-Y"]https://youtu.be/Gw9CracPW-Y[/ame]

The note is great, but you have to ask yourself where you'll carry it. It's really not something you can put in your pocket.

Those to me aren't even comparable. If you looking at the Note you want a big screen and that's not something the iPhone provides.

I would never go for a Samsung phone - they're just too huge! I need something that'll fit comfortably in my pocket.

I would never go for a Samsung phone - they're just too huge! I need something that'll fit comfortably in my pocket.
Stop wearing your sisters pants that are too small and its not an issue.

I have the iPhone and my dad has the Note. I find there are less issues with the iPhone as Apple products are more proprietary. I also like how it fits in my hand vs. the Note which is far too big and clumsy. One is more realistic in terms of being a phone. I already find the iPhone too big. So if I want to go circa 1990 and go with a phone book/tablet styled phone, I suppose the Note is your thing. It does have the screen real estate over the iPhone, but hey, if screen size is important to you, hook up your computer to a big screen TV. But for a phone, it isn't practical to me. In this case, less is more.

Love the Note II. It doubles as a tablet for me. I tried the iPhone 5 and it felt like it was meant for a smurf.

iPhone for me. It's sleek, it's simple to use, and, honestly, it's just comfortable. In fact, I'm typing this from my iPhone.

Back