Intothevoid - A Nolan Batman 1/6 Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Intothevoid - A Nolan Batman 1/6 Collection *NEW Interrogation Dio!*

‎"Because he's the hero that Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now... so we'll hunt him...because he can take it...because he's not a hero...he's a silent guardian, a watchful protector...a Dark Knight".

photo.jpg

Gordon-2.jpg

Thanks to Denny Kim and Iminime! LOVE the figure, the sculpt/paint is just incredible! And the outfit, particularly the jacket, is really well done too!

Sorry for the crap iPhone pics. Will do a proper shoot soon.

Wow, awesome void. The paint is excellent. Can't wait for Ras! :D

Definitely an awesome looking Gordon. Congrats Void

the moostache looks rooted, that's how nice the sculpting is on that guy.

Wow very awesome buddy ;)

Wow, awesome void. The paint is excellent. Can't wait for Ras! :D

Definitely an awesome looking Gordon. Congrats Void

Gordon Looks Awesome; Void, WOW!

Wow looks fantastic.
23lo1vr.gif

the moostache looks rooted, that's how nice the sculpting is on that guy.

Thanks guys!

Yeah the moustache is really, really well done, as are the glasses. It's the little details that really count when it comes to making a figure stand out. :rock

‎"Because he's the hero that Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now... so we'll hunt him...because he can take it...because he's not a hero...he's a silent guardian, a watchful protector...a Dark Knight".

photo.jpg

Gordon-2.jpg

Thanks to Denny Kim and Iminime! LOVE the figure, the sculpt/paint is just incredible! And the outfit, particularly the jacket, is really well done too!

Very cool custom! Love it! :rock

Wow, amazing Gordon, congrats. Can't wait for the Rises of the Dark Knight.

That's an excellent paint job on Gordon!

Fantastic display and greately focused collection! :rock

Probably my favourite collector's collection to be quite honest. I think Nolan's Batman is probably one of the most suited movies for collectables and a perfect subject to collect for. Good to see someone who isn't mixing collectable styles too, I'm not a fan of mixing scales or busts with figures etc.

EDIT: That Gordon looks brilliant by the way! Was meaning to tell you the other day :clap It looks like an official figure from Hot Toys, if not better with that paintjob

photo.jpg

Gordon-2.jpg

How did you shrink Gary Oldman down to 1/6th scale? Awesome figure! The whole figure looks great but the glasses are really well done for that scale!

I couldn't agree with you more; Void

Very cool custom! Love it! :rock

Wow, amazing Gordon, congrats. Can't wait for the Rises of the Dark Knight.

That's an excellent paint job on Gordon!

Fantastic display and greately focused collection! :rock

Probably my favourite collector's collection to be quite honest. I think Nolan's Batman is probably one of the most suited movies for collectables and a perfect subject to collect for. Good to see someone who isn't mixing collectable styles too, I'm not a fan of mixing scales or busts with figures etc.

EDIT: That Gordon looks brilliant by the way! Was meaning to tell you the other day :clap It looks like an official figure from Hot Toys, if not better with that paintjob

How did you shrink Gary Oldman down to 1/6th scale? Awesome figure! The whole figure looks great but the glasses are really well done for that scale!

:hi5::1-1::wave

Cool!! Awesome art!

Back