Intothevoid - A Nolan Batman 1/6 Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spectacular, you really should be proud of that entire production! :clap

Get the Tumbler and your Nolan Bats collection is untouchable! :bow

Thanks for sharing and for providing me with gobs of inspiration while simultaneously making my collection feel very small in the pants :lol

Thanks a lot!

I'm trying hard to find the money and the space for a tumbler - let's see how that goes!

Very happy to provide inspiration :)

Thanks a lot!

I'm trying hard to find the money and the space for a tumbler - let's see how that goes!

Very happy to provide inspiration :)

Space I have for it (not really, i'm lying), I'm trying to find one for $500 max :lol

Too much plastic, too many broken pieces for me to violate my budget.

A wonderful collection of 1:6 TDK greatness my friend! You and I share the same approach with this film and these collectibles - your display is just the bigger and better collection :bow:rock:lecture
Ro would be proud! :lol

Congrats on a wonderful display - truly epic.

A wonderful collection of 1:6 TDK greatness my friend! You and I share the same approach with this film and these collectibles - your display is just the bigger and better collection :bow:rock:lecture
Ro would be proud! :lol

Congrats on a wonderful display - truly epic.

Thanks a ton Chris - I have no doubt your collection will grow as well, love you're taste!

And boy, would I love to see Ro's collection!

It's a small studios repaint - neck is indeed cut and he's on the HT Goemon body - I got the figure as is from Snake Eater, he did a great job with it! Need to get the crocs and king's movie accurate socks to complete him!

:duff Cheers bud.

Great to finally see your collection. Very impressive and exudes class.

Bruce's suit is sublime...which is it? Is that a Kato shirt?
And no glasses for Gordon?

I know you could'nt fit the Pod in a detolf, but I'm thinking you could easily strech out this display to a third case, no? :)

Bruce's suit is sublime...which is it? Is that a Kato shirt?
And no glasses for Gordon?

I know you could'nt fit the Pod in a detolf, but I'm thinking you could easily strech out this display to a third case, no? :)

Bingo - for Bruce: Kato's Bond shirt and tie with toys2 suit - words cannot describe how epic the shirt and tie look in hand! They MAKE the figure!

Regarding the batpod - ultimately the plan is to ditch the detolfs altogether and have a custom made floor to ceiling display area within that alcove where the two detolfs are kept, that will cost a bit so has to wait! But everything will be planned for and be fitted perfectly within that!

Gordon's glasses have gone missing in the moving process - but I'm sure they'll pop up somewhere, it is a good sculpt but kind of takes away from the rest of the display given the quality of everything else - still waiting for a killer Gordon sculpt, hoping HT or rainman will take him on to be honest.

Fox too im not too happy with but he'll do for now... Alfred is too terrible looking to be displayed yet, would kill for Adam's Alfred head!

Ra's head is with Les for a paint - it's Susalas sculpt, can't wait to see what Les does with it

The training Bruce needs a lot of work too, and him and Ras need a base of some sort

Nurse joker, cop joker and scarecrow have kind if been lumped together as I don't have space to give them their own proper displays, but that'll be sorted out as well over time.

So plenty to do still... But I guess every collection and display is a wip!

By the time i'm done with this display TDKR and collectibles from that will probably be upon us... and then i'll have to redo it all over ahain:rotfl

Awesome collection Umair!
I can't stop looking this! I love everything!
It's funny to see how our collections are similar but really differents too :)
I really want to find space at home and do the same thing NOW!

Awesome collection Umair!
I can't stop looking this! I love everything!
It's funny to see how our collections are similar but really differents too :)
I really want to find space at home and do the same thing NOW!

Thanks a lot! Yeah we have very similar collections don't we?

I'm dying to see your entire collection put together! Do it now!! Haha

And please visit London so I can have you photograph mine :p :)

The most insane Nolan Batman collection on the planet!!!

Congrats Umair, been really looking forward to seeing this collection

The most insane Nolan Batman collection on the planet!!!

Congrats Umair, been really looking forward to seeing this collection

Thanks a lot Aaron!! Yes I've been looking forward to seeing it come together myself! :lol

Can't wait to add stuff / upgrade.

The upcoming Cobb head is gonna look terribly out of place :lol

Back