Interst check for TDK: OC Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Parts have been received. Just waiting to hear back from KingGreySkull about something. Everyone PM me your shipping address, and when we get the issue between KingGreySkull and Thrustmaster is straightened out it'll all be sent.

If there's more interest but I wont find another in that price range I doubt. I am interested in getting a parted out Goemon though.

Actually nah. I know sanshou. Just dealt with him a few days ago. He's a trustworthy guy. He wouldn't scam anyone

this has fail and scam written all over it.

Yeah. I'm not a scam artist. If I was I wouldn't be keeping everyone posted on the status of these transactions. Intothevoid should've gotten his gauntlets already and as soon as KingGreySkull gets back to me I'll get everything sent out. But thanks for the vote of confidence Nash.

this has fail and scam written all over it.

What's wrong with you? I've received for every single information a pm from SanShouXMA. He has let us know for everything, has given us the tracking number from the former seller, to look if he has received the figure or not.

Problem is now between me and KingGreySkull. I wanted the suit and he the body. But getting the suit off the body would be too risky, so I let San know, that I would take also the body, because my old suit AND body has damages (suit a whole and body cracked left arm), so I would like to change them. So he's waiting out of respect to KingGreySkull to know what to do and if he's okay if I would take the body too.

There has been no scam or anything here. I just don't get it why you're spreading such a BS here. I hope your past 14 thousand posts here at this board are not the same high level like this one.

What's wrong with you? I've received for every single information a pm from SanShouXMA. He has let us know for everything, has given us the tracking number from the former seller, to look if he has received the figure or not.

Problem is now between me and KingGreySkull. I wanted the suit and he the body. But getting the suit off the body would be too risky, so I let San know, that I would take also the body, because my old suit AND body has damages (suit a whole and body cracked left arm), so I would like to change them. So he's waiting out of respect to KingGreySkull to know what to do and if he's okay if I would take the body too.

There has been no scam or anything here. I just don't get it why you're spreading such a BS here. I hope your past 14 thousand posts here at this board are not the same high level like this one.

Ok, lets forget about those nice comments. I have written a mail to San. I will send you a copy. Guess its best to solve this between us two... BTW your from Germany.
We should think about combined shipping... Could save money. ;)

Ok, lets forget about those nice comments. I have written a mail to San. I will send you a copy. Guess its best to solve this between us two... BTW your from Germany.
We should think about combined shipping... Could save money. ;)

I don't know if it would be cheaper, because one of us had to ship the parts again out, but if you think, this would be a better way, why not. :)
And yes, let's talk about it better through PM's...

Back