• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Interrogation Room Joker with chair DX clothes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cerealkeller

Super Freak
Reaction score
Up for sale is my Interrogation Room Joker. Here's what you get:

-HT Bank Robber Joker head (messed up makeup hair out)
-Regular True Type body
-DX clothes and shoes (shirt, vest, tie, pants with suspenders, socks)
-1/6 folding chair (gray in color)
-I put makeup marks on his hands, nothing drastic like Ive seen, just a few red, white and black dry brush acrylic on his fingers and palms.

Sorry no pics, I cant find my camera battery charger. Asking $75shipped in the US. Paypal only as a gift. I have 100% feedback score. Any questions PM me and offers welcome.

Last edited:
Sorry for the crappy pics. Only thing I have to use is my cell phone. But here is what you get:
GetAttachment-4-1.jpg

Thanks guys. I REALLY dont want to get rid of it. Had an emergency dental visit and with no insurance need the cash. I figure I can live with my DX Joker. I do love the BR Joker head though.

Wow, great price. If I hadn't already bought all the stuff off eBay (for alot more money) to make this custom of my own, I would be all over this.

Back