Interest in Yoda heads?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yoda Sculpt options!

• Total voters

CREG Customs

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello All - Never around the Star Wars parts very much but I am a life long fan. Literally.

Anywho - been sculpting for a while now for those who don't know me. You can see my work HERE

So, I like the upcoming SS 1/6 Yoda but not a huge fan of the portrait/Head sculpt.

Thought about offering 4 options. (See above)

Vote above and give your opinions below.

I'm backlogged right now so this won't be released until I get caught up but seeing that his release is around the corner I can always bump him closer to the top of the list when I start releases again.

EDIT: These would be unpainted casts.

Thanks freaks!

Dean
CC

Last edited:
I voted for both ESBs, though I would probably only buy one depending on which one I liked better. I just couldn't decided which one I wanted more, so I voted both. Hopefully that doesn't seem too selfish :)

Was there ever any doubt? ESB. I recommend glass eyes. www.

291okgj.jpg

https://www.augenladen.de/puppenaugen/mundgeblasen/6-mm-mundgeblasen.php

Grün is the color you would want in this case. I have brown eyes on mine because I'm stupid. Thought Yoda had brown eyes.. he has green ones. They are slíghtly oversized, but look terrific nonetheless because it gives him that truly "puppet" feel.

Last edited:
Hi! Are you still going to do this Yoda Head custom project? If so I would be willing to purchase any of the heads you make (ESB and ROTS). If you already did them and have some lying around send me a PM, thanks!

Back