Interest for high-end 1/6 Star Trek figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy figures from any of the following?

• Total voters
Re: Would you buy high-end 1/6 Star Trek figures?

Only this Guy

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRnSnfiUI54[/ame]

I would buy the vintage and new versions

So as it stands this poll is more a guide to what bit of Star Trek people would want most.
Because there's no 'None' option it can't say what amount of forumites would buy Star Trek versus the amount who wouldn't buy anything at all from the franchise.

:lol:lol:lol

If they look spot on, I would buy (original series) Kirk, Spock and McCoy without hesitation. And if I was happy with those three, I'd be very tempted to complete the core crew with Sulu, Scotty, Chekov and Uhura. Maybe even Chapel and Rand, though let's face it, no one is ever going to make those last two characters as high end figures regardless.

After that I might be tempted to at least cherry pick favourite characters from the other Trek shows, but sheer cost of doing so would probably keep me away unless they looked too amazing to pass up.

If you're not interested don't vote. There is no 'no' vote option because I don't want to know how many would NOT buy. :lol

I thought Moebius models have the rights for 1/6 Star Trek TOS they showed a prototype of a Kirk 1/6 figure at SDCC

Last edited:

Unfortunately that's not high-end... looks very bad if you ask me.

If you want realy high end check out the Iminime custom 1/6 Trek figures they are insane.

I would buy Borg...lots of Borg...Seven of Nine in Borg form :) and Human form :) A whole bunch of Borg with their little red lights on...oh yeah :)

:exactly::goodpost: :hi5:

... where is the 'Borg figures only' choice in the poll?! :thud:

Maybe The Wrath of Khan. The only Star Trek anything I really like.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaVIIoRKBlk[/ame]

I might suffer the Wrath of Trekkies for saying that.

I'd buy the hell out of TOS and TNG.
I'd sell all my SW PT figures to buy those.

Say there's no options / accessories for such figures and you'll end up looking like a moron.

Last edited:

I wouldn't mind Khan(The original and only Khan) and a Borg figure.

Also, an anatomically correct 7of9 would be welcomed.

I thought Moebius models have the rights for 1/6 Star Trek TOS they showed a prototype of a Kirk 1/6 figure at SDCC

Star Trek by way of Thunderbirds? :horror

A 'no' option would be illogical. No but seriously, for every 'yes' vote.. there would be ten 'no' votes. So there's no point in researching how many wouldn't buy.. it's enough to know how many are interested. Plus, you could only have 10 vote options. I agree that the question is formed for a yes and no reply. If I should change the title to be more appropriate so not to disappoint those who really felt like going in here just to vote 'no', please come with ideas, people.

You probably should. 'Which of these high end 1/6 Star Trek would you buy?'

You probably should. 'Which of these high end 1/6 Star Trek would you buy?'

Exactly what I thought. But then people would whine about there not being a 'none' option. :lol

Back