• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale PLEASE DELETE THREAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Came in today. Beautiful work by Dino and thank you for organizing this @Cocoboloboy !

DX1WmDU.jpeg

No I donā€™t normally wear gloves but my hands are dry from the winter weather and his orange shirt and clothing is pretty delicate. Didnā€™t want snags when I was swapping out heads and ties.

And yeah, thatā€™s why I got extras. Two of the DX08s were from Hastings store, who remembers them? I got them discounted at $150 each along with some DX10s back in the day. Now there are no good deals to be had.

No I donā€™t normally wear gloves but my hands are dry from the winter weather and his orange shirt and clothing is pretty delicate. Didnā€™t want snags when I was swapping out heads and ties.

And yeah, thatā€™s why I got extras. Two of the DX08s were from Hastings store, who remembers them? I got them discounted at $150 each along with some DX10s back in the day. Now there are no good deals to be had.
It was a sad, sad day when our local Hastings closed shop. Spent many hours just browsing all the stuff they had. Plenty of good 1/6 deals too.

I also got mine Friday, I haven't had time to take proper pictures. Once I do I'll send them here.

Got mine in Ireland today, thanks guys. It looks quality. I have no idea when I'll get around to implementing it on a figure but good to have it ready.

Back