• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale PLEASE DELETE THREAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cocoboloboy

Coco the Cantankerous
CF Supporter
Reaction score
LIST NOW CLOSED 1/27/24

FINALIZING THE ORDER ON FRIDAY JANUARY 26TH
Please make your payments before then to get in on the group rate.

INTEREST LIST

Captain Clown PAID
stopboringme PAID - MARS
a-dev (international) PAID
Difabio x2 PAID - HT
Gipetto0812 PAID
Wor-Gar PAID - HT
Jbeltram4 PAID - HT
Hologram AI PAID
SaturnAcension (international)
DiostaR (international) PAID - HT
punisher1974 PAID (J White) - HT
abaddon368 PAID - HT
C-Brock PAID
Turboman85 PAID
SWFAN1000

IMG_0210.jpeg

Dino’s final prototype

IMG_0339.jpeg

Dino’s color matched as closely to the vest as possible.

IMG_0338.jpeg

Last edited:
Started the official list.

And dino is matching the color of the HT tie as best he can, that satin green look. I thought he was getting a vest to match but the HT tie is a good color match as well. Should be nice.

And dino is matching the color of the HT tie as best he can, that satin green look. I thought he was getting a vest to match but the HT tie is a good color match as well. Should be nice.

The vest has a little more blue in it, a blue-green teal color... while the dot tie (scarf) leans more toward green. So if Dino can keep that in mind it would be best. I'm sure he'll do his best, he always does.

Just for the record, here's a comparison --

It's really hard in photos to note the difference, but the photo below gives a good indication:

abb70401536f03d54fa17158ecfd18a7.jpg

Here's the real Painter's tie which matches the vest color exactly (note the very green handkerchief in his breast pocket for comparison):

Joker-66 copy.jpg

And then of course the greener scarf-tie:

Joker-93-1.jpg

It’s weird, some shots make it appear green, others blue. I think the one Dino is making appears universally blue though.

IMG_8705.jpeg

Back