Inglorious Basterds customs-help needed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mongoose94

Super Freak
Reaction score
After buying the movie and watching it several times i think the Basterds deserve a few figures. ANd since Hot Toys is taking forever to anounce a figure I thought i would try. Right now I'm planing on bashing a Hugo Shtiglitz (Til Schweiger) I just need a head for him. Does anyone know of a good head that I could use for him?
Next I plan to make a Bear Jew or Aldo.

What body would be best for the bear jew? I was thinking a ht muscle body or the wolverine body for the hair on it, but I think it might be to small.

Thanks
:peace

Last edited:
Stiglitz1.jpg

Does anyone know what the little box under his arm is for?
At first I thought it was a holster for his pistol but now that I look at it again i dont know. DOes anyone know what its for?

Astro-z is right on the money, it has to be a machine gun tool and accessory kit. I think the cloth pad was usually tucked under the strap and helped prevent burnt fingers when quickly changing barrels during a firefight.

I haven't seen the movie, but it could be for either the MG34 or MG42. Both Dragon and DiD have made a number of German machine gunners who have the kits, so it should be relatively easy to locate one.

Glad you found what you were looking for. MonkeyDepot is a good one for finding those loose parts! :D

Here's a pic of the MG42 and its tool/accessory kit. (The MG's partly disassembled for repairs at the moment).

P1010001-4.jpg

Perfect thanks. Im happy it can attached to a belt so i dont have to mod it.

I've got Hugo Stiglitz pretty well done, just waiting on parts. SO which basterd next?
I plan on making:
Bear Jew
Aldo the Apache
Landa
Wilhelm Wiki
And maybe Lt.Hicox and Major Hellstorm

WHich one do u guys think i should do next?
I'lltry and get pics up when i get all the stuff for Hugo

Last edited:
From the bat scene?

I need:
HT Wolverine body
HT Wolverine vest
Bat-with signitures
4 German Dog Tags-custom
Cordaroy pants-or just dark brown w/belt and suspenders
boots

Am I missing anything?

Last edited:
I just got some stuff in the mail and I'm pretty happy. The Body is perfect and the headsculpt slightly resembles til schwieger. I still need to get a mg pack, and it's done. I think i'm gonna make a dio of him standing an a dirt pile

Back