Inflames Toys x Newsoul Toys 1/6 Kurt Cobain

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
but hitler is ok??
How does that relate to what I just said? - If that in some way was intended as a response to my above opinion. And no, Hitler would not grace my shelves but for very different reasons. Apples & Oranges. And dolls ultimately.

but hitler is ok??

Unless you're a Nazi-sympathiser, a Hitler doll is going to be either displayed seriously as a historical figure, or in a comic tableau.

But Cobain - unsullied as he is by the murder of millions of innocents - is a rock star. I enjoy his music and I've bought his albums... but as a doll on the shelf I couldn't see past the selfishness of his end. That's all I'd see. So no Kurt doll for me.

I wrestled with whether I should pick up the last Hitler release or not... but having Churchill standing next to Einstein and Neil Armstrong, Hitler is represented by his absence. Which is kind of what he deserves.

I don't listen to Nirvana as much as I used to but I'm still a fan. If I were to own a Cobain figure, it'd have to look a lot better than what I'm seeing in that one photo.

You ruined the surprise! They will be putting their Cobain up for preorder on Monday and it will ship on Wednesday.

On Wednesday it will be delayed indefinitely to add a smashed guitar, a stinky flannel shirt, and drug paraphernalia.

Back