Inflames Toys x Newsoul Toys 1/6 Kurt Cobain

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really like Nirvana but I'm not a fan of collecting just celebrity figures in general, just characters for me. I would be sort of curious to see how it looks though.

maxresdefault.jpg

Tolerable music. Not interested in a crackhead shelf, though.

They ought to do an OJ Simpson, Bill Cosby and Charlie Sheen to go alongside Cobain and the HT Michael Jackson. Jared the Subway guy. Whitney Houston. Lindsey Lohan. R. Kelly. Woody Allen. There are so many possibilities. Maybe they could all come with mugshot sculpts.

Good grief.

SnakeDoc

Soundgarden was one of the lamest shows I've ever seen. Cornell's voice does not do well live in my opinion. Now Alice in Chains, all around awesome live! It's a shame Layne couldn't control his drugs. Found two weeks dead from overdose, decomposing in his house. Eww.

Ya Chris's voice doesn't sound nearly as good live, in his prime he sounded great but as he has aged its become almost cringe worthy (it cracks and is raspy as ****).

Pearl jam is the best live band from that era, regardless if you agree with the direction they went with their music. Eddie Vedder still sounds great live. I have seen them 10 times dating back to 1992 and every show has been stellar, except the 1994 show at golden gate park in SF where he got sick and left the stage after 4 songs.

I saw Soundgarden play with Pearl Jam back in 93 and Pearl Jam just dominated that show. Soungarden played first and a bunch of us thought their equipment was messed up cause the music rocked and Chris did not. Then Pearl Jam came on and we all forgot Soundgarden even played cause Pearl jam stole the show. Great night!

I hope this sells well because there are many artist I would like. Doesnt mean they would get made but I would happily buy Axl, Slash, Zakk Wylde, etc.

"Evenflow, thoughts arrive like butterflies. Yeah.
Oh, he don't know so he chases them away."

Sorry i couldn't resist...

No worries but i am actually not a Pearl Jam fan. Poor choice of a name I guess. It is actually in reference the the wrestler Raven's finishing move.

I hope this sells well because there are many artist I would like. Doesnt mean they would get made but I would happily buy Axl, Slash, Zakk Wylde, etc.

I'd do unspeakable things for a Hot Toys or equivalent-quality BLS Zakk Wylde figure.

There's tons of stuff they could be doing. Hendrix, Jim Morrison, The Beatles, Zeppelin( or at the very least a Jimmy Page or Robert Plant figure), Randy Rhoads, Dave Mustane, Etc. The list could go on and on. Of course doing a line of rock legends would entail a lot of different likeness rights all of which may not be able to be had. Although McFarlane has done quite a few over the years so.....
I'd love to have a Hendrix at Monterey or Woodstock.

Honestly, Kurt Cobain as an action figure just seems inappropriate. I can see the desire (not personally) for some bands/musicians that have that novelty type vibe like Kiss or Michael Jackson, because they had a circus showbiz thing going on there, but love them/him or hate them/him, Nirvana & Kurt Cobain were about expression through music. And in my small opinion it just feels wrong, which has nothing to do with his sad and unfortunate end, it's just not (for me) anything that the collecting world really needs. Whatever... I guess.

Back