Inflames & Headplay :Metal Boss - BDU Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a significant improvement, Elvis :rock

Honestly, I don't dig the stock head very much.

This is pretty awesome, and I think it's hilarious all of the hub-bub about what is and isn't cool to post. I think the board comes off as a little hypocritical when there is an entire section of unlicensed figures, heads, and accessories being sold left and right (not that there is anything wrong with that). Just more or less an observation I guess. War has changed. :lol
Maybe so, but there seems to be a distinction between unlicensed characters in general and unlicensed character that Sideshow/Hot Toys has a license for. In any case, Dave hath spake. Figure can be discussed and pics shown, etc., we just can't post about where it can be bought. He owns the site, he makes the rules.

Here's my modded head.

Trimmed the moustache and suclpted a better one less thick.
Also suclpted the eye patch, i hate real eye patch on 1/6.

IMG_3797.jpg

Definitly much cooler.
You reworked the two things that were bugging me ^^
Elvis, would have time to do that on my HS if i get the figure?

Last edited:
Looks great Seb, but since you trimmed the stach, you should have connected the goatee. I dont know why they gave the figure the Peace Walker facial hair. Isn't the figure supposed to be from MG3 (gavial head)?

In my opinion, the prototype photos of the head-sculpt did look more like an MGS 3 figure, compared to the photos of the actual product that we're seeing right now. Added to the fact that this figure is unlicensed, I guess that Headplay tried to blend in different elements from a few games (and mismatch things) in order to avoid further legal problems :dunno.

In my opinion, the prototype photos of the head-sculpt did look more like an MGS 3 figure, compared to the photos of the actual product that we're seeing right now. Added to the fact that this figure is unlicensed, I guess that Headplay tried to blend in different elements from a few games (and mismatch things) in order to avoid further legal problems :dunno.

Makes sense.:peace

That is a significant improvement, Elvis :rock

Honestly, I don't dig the stock head very much.

Maybe so, but there seems to be a distinction between unlicensed characters in general and unlicensed character that Sideshow/Hot Toys has a license for. In any case, Dave hath spake. Figure can be discussed and pics shown, etc., we just can't post about where it can be bought. He owns the site, he makes the rules.

Huh???:dunno

Anyone think this is gonna get parted out? I would love that cammo bdu for a custom, but really don't want to buy the whole figure for it.

Cool just looked prices aren't too bad.

2 quick questions. 1st am I correct in assuming the bdu's will fit a HT TT body? 2nd can the sleaves be unrolled or are they actually not full length?

Ack! I really want this; it's either Zartan or this. I'm leaning towards this more.

____, possible both depending if I get a second part time job. xD

One thing to consider, though, is that HT will be releasing MGS figures at some point. Zartan. . .well, that's the only Zartan we're likely ever going to see. But then again, Zartan may be easier to come by on the secondary market down the line.

Life is full of tough decisions!

I put mine on the dvanced and everyhting works just fine!

As for the eye patch, ust removed the bandan and plane the eye patch but it dones't look that good, that eye patch is pretty crap.

Back