Statue Infinity Studio: Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie) Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sugo Toys here in Australia has her for $4,999.99 AUD (which is about $3,850 USD), with probably free domestic shipping.

These life size Infinity Studios busts are absolutely insane to me. And people talk about Hot Toys looking realistic... oh man. The prices make sense but I could never justify it no matter how great the statue.

Harley looks absolutely incredible though. What's the run on these? How many do they make?

I bit the bullet and pre-ordered from Sideshow... just looks too damn good to pass on and I missed
out on Wonder Woman, so this was a total FOMO move on my part, lol.

She is already listed as "low stock remaining" in just 48 hours or so after going up...

I bit the bullet and pre-ordered from Sideshow... just looks too damn good to pass on and I missed
out on Wonder Woman, so this was a total FOMO move on my part, lol.

She is already listed as "low stock remaining" in just 48 hours or so after going up...

congratulations! I think this will be such a great piece for anyone to own and I'm looking forward to seeing how it turns out

Back