Infinity Studio: Predator 2 - City Hunter 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I think I've decided I'd like one of these. I'd love to see SSC distribute it, but that seems doubtful...

BBTS will be acting as agents - they are a reliable source for international folks.
True. BBTS is not cheap, but very reliable. And I actually very like that they got their items last. I can see it on first in_hands photos and maybe decline my order.
This won't work for the huge statues with deposit thou. Since I'm from Russia, the shipping and USD rate issues are very hard to me. So BBTS helps a lot.

Back to topic. I like this statue and would be happy to get 1/4 P2 to complete my P1 1/4 by SSC and Winston.
I just hate what SSC did with the City Hunter Maquette. The pile of garbage. Sorry, guys, who like this statue.
But with Infinity Studio it would be cool to see an optional head with helmet. And I also don't like the rocks in the bottom of the column. Why they are there?
Also let's see what they'll do with the small details: shoulder gun, med-kit, torso bag. I like they made him a face needles thou.

I would expect this to have a swap-out masked head. I'd be VERY surprised if it didn't as it would DRASTICALLY reduce sales.

As regards the rocks at the bottom of the base - they are what has fallen off the column as it was damaged.

Surprised about the damage to the column though - I mean, it makes sense that all that shooting would have demolished parts of the columns (in the same way it broke the windows), but don't remember the movie showing the columns shot-up in the way they are represented here :dunno

Hope they remember to swap the netting between the arms too :wink1:

So Prime 1 have put out a very good effort, over to you Infinity! Looking forward to seeing this painted, and hopefully masked.

I'm hoping the finished product doesn't make me regret ordering the prime 1 statue. I'm guessing the finished product will but the price will make me stand firm with my original choice.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

So Prime 1 have put out a very good effort, over to you Infinity! Looking forward to seeing this painted, and hopefully masked.

It would be interesting if Prime 1's price point sparks some competition! I personally doubt it, but one can hope.

It would be interesting if Prime 1's price point sparks some competition! I personally doubt it, but one can hope.

Yeah, that would be very nice! This should be much cheaper than their Berserker anyway as that featured half of another Predator....

Yeah, they said it's 1/4. But it's got a fairly detailed base etc also. I'd be surprised if they try to charge as much for this P2.
Now that I look at it again knowing the size I'm not entirely sure I'm that impressed with the sculpting. Maybe it's due to the movement of the characters but something about the close up photos just makes me think they are smaller in scale. I'm certainly much more impressed with this unpainted sculpt.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Yeah, they said it's 1/4. But it's got a fairly detailed base etc also. I'd be surprised if they try to charge as much for this P2.

Snap.

I'm hoping the P2 comes in at about the $1300 USD mark (or less of course :pray: )

. . . and look who's changed his avatar! :) :wink1:

image.png

Snap.

I'm hoping the P2 comes in at about the $1300 USD mark (or less of course :pray: )
. . . and look who's changed his avatar! :) :wink1:

Added a little colour to my life :lol I'd prefer less, but don't expect it to be realistically. I'd happily buy this and the Prime 1version if I could, I really like both..

Edit: Also just realised that I talk too much. Although I think 6000 of my posts were in the Sideshow P2 maquette thread. :lol

Added a little colour to my life :lol I'd prefer less, but don't expect it to be realistically. I'd happily buy this and the Prime 1version if I could, I really like both..

Edit: Also just realised that I talk too much. Although I think 6000 of my posts were in the Sideshow P2 maquette thread. :lol

LOL.

If I can only buy ONE of the 2, I'll get THIS (if it's not TOO expensive) and pass on the PRIME1 piece.

Don't like the choice of base on the PRIME1 (so I would build another) - and the ex is a bit naff. Still - plenty of time to decide.

. . . and you don't "talk" too much - there are plenty I've blocked that holds true for - but you is one of the good guys :)

. . . and you just changed your sig pic too - early spring cleaning in Matt-town :lol

In for a penny, in for a pound... :duff

I quite like the Prime 1 version, I plan to flex it once Sideshow list it, you aren't wrong about the EX though.

I love this Infinity Studio version of the P2!!

Can’t wait to see it painted. Then I’ll decide which one I’ll get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We should be able to see this amazing City Hunter Pred painted next month... so guys be ready!

Back