Indy's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice and clean collection dust free. Fantastic.

If you prefer to display your Leon with the beanie on, you should consider doing the hat mod to make it fit better. A few members listed how they did theres, and its worth the effort.

Thanks, mate. I'll look into that.

After a while a new addition to my collection .... Samurai Pred which I bought for myself for Christmas but simply couldn't resist and unboxed it now:)

pc160096.jpg

and two shots of my upgraded arrangement of the three Detolfs now dangerously crowded:)

pc160093.jpg

pc160091.jpg

Thanks guys! It's taking shape now...

All I crave for now is a Vader figure! But I guess I'll wait for the Sideshow ESB/ROTJ one. Not a big fan of Medicom (a bit pricey and too tall).

Love your collection and setup! My display is very similar. :) Soon to be even more similar, actually, as I'm adjusting the shelves on my middle detolf to fit the new 1/4 Enterbay BD T800.

I am soooo ready for the fourth Detolf, but I wouldnt be able to open the bookcase door on the left so I cant squeeze it in there. So it seems that I will have to remove Jake Sully to get extra shelf space in the existing Detolfs :(

I am soooo ready for the fourth Detolf, but I wouldnt be able to open the bookcase door on the left so I cant squeeze it in there. So it seems that I will have to remove Jake Sully to get extra shelf space in the existing Detolfs :(

I'm facing the same problem, I only have room for 3 detolfs. :slap I have room for one or two more figures before I break my "no more than 3 per shelf rule."

I'm facing the same problem, I only have room for 3 detolfs. :slap I have room for one or two more figures before I break my "no more than 3 per shelf rule."

:exactly: Its gonna be quite crowded in there. I so hope that one day I would move to a bigger apartment/house and turn one entire room into a glamorous showroom...

Newest addition:

Figure of Major Zeman - this is actually the first Czech 1/6 figure. Got him today with the signature of the actor who played him. Rather controversial figure since it is of a communist secret service officer from a Czechoslovak 70s TV show laced with a lot of communist propaganda. Half of the Czech Republic considers the TV show a cult (honestly it is a very well made detective series) and half as a propagandist piece of ****. Putting aside the controversy, it is a great figure with a great headsculpt and paint app. Tailoring is also above standard. I am so happy that I own an action figure of a Czech TV hero :yess: Limited edition od 990 pieces, I got No.28

fotka20130518092015odp.jpg

fotka20130519020954dop.jpg

major_zeman1.jpg

Back