Indy's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Indy

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey! This is my growing collection in classic IKEA Detolf (lights need to be replaced for dioders as I fear what might my current solution do to the figures' clothing over the time)

Detolfs 3.2 lit up (May 5, 2013)
fotka20130519103017odp.jpg

Original picture I posted here at first: You can check how much my collection grew!!!
img1583hk.jpg

Most recent purchases:

fotka20130519020954dop.jpg

fotka20130416081657odp.jpg

fotka20130520122924dop.jpg

pc160096.jpg

obrzek38.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, all recent acquisitions. I only had that Sideshow Indy for a few years. Luckily as I live in the Czech Republic I came across figures which are usually sold out overseas. I finally fulfilled my dream and after finishing the college I started collecting. Soo many figs coming up this and next year, I am sooo running out of shelf space. I wonder how many detolfs one can fit in one apartment:)

Thanks guys! HT "Milk" Warmachine, DX Indiana Jones and SS Clone Trooper Captain (phase 1) are on the way. It's nice to always have something to look forward to:yess:

Though I swore not to sway from collecting just the 1/6 stuff, I couldnt pass on two awesome Play Arts Kai figures from my all-time favourite videogames. Solid Snake and Master Chief on the way. Pictures hopefully the day after tomorrow (as I browse the galleries I must really take some time and do some proper artistic shots of my collection, not one crappy iPhone snap:)

Latest addition - Solid Snake by Play Arts Kai. Love the figures size - doesnt look tiny at all among my 1/6s

snake1q.jpg

Back