Indy vs. Mola Ram Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's new. He probably hasn't seen how many people said that it looks like oranges. I know I never look back in threads. Damn dude. :lol

Yeah, but they didn't start a new thread, did they?

Whatever. Crap like that makes the forum less enjoyable. :rolleyes2

Plus i'm all for Sideshow getting ____ for those damn sankara stones. Ruined the piece for me. Haven't seen them in real life to judge, but from photos it looks ____ing terrible. :thwak

Yeah, but they didn't start a new thread, did they?

Whatever. Crap like that makes the forum less enjoyable. :rolleyes2

Plus i'm all for Sideshow getting ____ for those damn sankara stones. Ruined the piece for me. Haven't seen them in real life to judge, but from photos it looks ____ing terrible. :thwak

No, trolling and the same BS over and over is what ruins this forum.

Everyone has their opinion on the piece but you are a fool if you passed it because of that. One of the better dios sideshow as made thus far.

Everyone has their opinion on the piece but you are a fool if you passed it because of that. One of the better dios sideshow as made thus far.

Yeah I have an opinion but it makes me a fool cause I thought one of the focal points of the dio looked like crap? :slap

Okay.

I'm glad you enjoyed it... I'm sure Sidshow is happy some people bought it and are happy with it.

:hi5:

I picked one up since the gift card they gave me at SDCC was for $75. hard to pass up with that.

Out of curiosity, how much have folks been charged for shipping on this piece, either from Sideshow or an e-tailer? BBTS has finally put this on a slight sale and was considering picking it up, but they want to charge nearly $28 to ship from Wisconsin to Ohio. That's more than what I've paid for PFs. Is the thing that big or has shipping rates gone up?

Out of curiosity, how much have folks been charged for shipping on this piece, either from Sideshow or an e-tailer? BBTS has finally put this on a slight sale and was considering picking it up, but they want to charge nearly $28 to ship from Wisconsin to Ohio. That's more than what I've paid for PFs. Is the thing that big or has shipping rates gone up?

It is big but I think that is a rip off. It definitely cost me $20 or less to ship it from Cali to Wisconsin.

It is big but I think that is a rip off. It definitely cost me $20 or less to ship it from Cali to Wisconsin.

Thanks for your input! I thought it was really high and there are no cheaper shipping options. I guess I'll just keep waiting. (sigh)

41/500 :hi5:
DSCN4391.jpg

DSCN4389.jpg

DSCN4386.jpg

DSCN4380.jpg

DSCN4381.jpg

I shall be receiving mine early next week.

FYI sideshow if having $60 off the diorama if you put the following coupon code in.

BRIDGE102711

Any love for this piece still?
Looks amazing but no one talks about it much. I'm still considering getting one.

Are the figures 1/6 scale?
I don't think its as big as the 1/5 scale upcoming Pursuit of the Ark piece, right?

I still have mine and love it. I'll probably display it with the Indy on horse statue when that arrives, although the scales will be off. It's not 1/5. Still puzzling why Sideshow didn't make any other dios, unless they felt it didn't sell well enough to bother making any more. It was around for a long time. In hindsight, I would have preferred Sideshow finish off their PF line, than to just make a one-off in the dios.

I still have mine and love it. I'll probably display it with the Indy on horse statue when that arrives, although the scales will be off. It's not 1/5. Still puzzling why Sideshow didn't make any other dios, unless they felt it didn't sell well enough to bother making any more. It was around for a long time. In hindsight, I would have preferred Sideshow finish off their PF line, than to just make a one-off in the dios.

Just saw your reply, sorry! Thanks for the info!

It is such an awesome piece, don't know why it doesn't get more love.
Maybe I"m biased ....but its a fact this is the single greatest moment in movie history :D

Just saw your reply, sorry! Thanks for the info!

It is such an awesome piece, don't know why it doesn't get more love.
Maybe I"m biased ....but its a fact this is the single greatest moment in movie history :D

Did you pick one up?

Back