Indy sculpt work in progress...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent, awesome work. Spenser keeps getting better and better. I´m a big fan, if this piece gets available, please count me in for one.

I decided to try my hand at an Indy sculpt. I have a lot of work to do on the hat, getting the shape right and all. I’m going for the Raider style hat.

Please feel free to offer feedback, if anyone has some suggestions…

indywip.jpg

Bravo!

Hot Toys needs to buy this sculpt for their DX.

I think I got the pinch just about right. Here are some pictures; it’s a little rough I haven’t smoothed it out yet. I need to add a bit more to the back of the crown, and the big one is it need to be lowered just a bit. Most of the time the brim just touches the top of his ear or is just a tiny bit above.

indywip03.jpg

That new, tighter pinch is right on the money -- it screams Raiders! Can't wait to see it all painted up!

The hat looks each time more Raiders, Well done:)

I think I got the pinch just about right. Here are some pictures; it’s a little rough I haven’t smoothed it out yet. I need to add a bit more to the back of the crown, and the big one is it need to be lowered just a bit. Most of the time the brim just touches the top of his ear or is just a tiny bit above.

indywip03.jpg

I’m finished fooling around with the sculpt. I’ll be molding it today so I’ll have some castings to show late tonight or tomorrow.

are you planning to cast the head and hat as seperate elements? that would make painting easier.

Back