Indy PF Repaint V2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boot25

Super Freak
Reaction score
Tried something a little different on this one.

388374813.jpg

Before
386648590.jpg

Last edited:
That's a Kick A$$ job! Probably one of the best yet... is it me or does he look kind of like he has a cold?

Skin effect looks awesome John. Is that a paintjob or is it a casting of the head where you've used tinted resin? It almost looks like Silicone!

If I was to be critical, I'd suggest that he should be quite a lot more suntanned and his beard growth definitely needs to be longer / darker for a truly accurate Raiders version.

Chris

(PS - That "before" picture is from my ebay auction - I just recently sold that exclusive head). :)

Hey, Chris! Long time. How you been, brother?

his beard growth definitely needs to be longer / darker for a truly accurate Raiders version.
I've been saying the same as well.

Whoa good job! That paint on the face makes it look real and those eyes are very lifelike. :rock

Skin effect looks awesome John. Is that a paintjob or is it a casting of the head where you've used tinted resin? It almost looks like Silicone!

If I was to be critical, I'd suggest that he should be quite a lot more suntanned and his beard growth definitely needs to be longer / darker for a truly accurate Raiders version.

Chris

(PS - That "before" picture is from my ebay auction - I just recently sold that exclusive head). :)

wow! that totally looks like silicone. insane that you achieved that look w/ paint alone. awesome!

I wish you could repaint the Han Solo PF, I've always wanted to see a repaint of that piece.

Incredible work btw. :clap

I wish you could repaint the Han Solo PF, I've always wanted to see a repaint of that piece.

Incredible work btw. :clap

You just have to come to terms with the realization that it's a Zach Braff sculpt and not a Harrison Ford sculpt :p:
I think the paint and sculpt on the finished PF turned out a little too wonky. Every time I look at it, I think about tossing on some blue hospital scrubs to make it look more like the quality we know from SideShow. Why blue scrubs? Maybe it's just me, but overall, this sculpt, paint and all, seems considerably less Harrison Ford and more Zach Braff from tv's Scrubbs. Wadda ya think:

SSC's PF Han Solo:
Han_Solo-sideshow-l-premium.jpg

Zach Braff:
zach-braff-2nd-annual-entertainment-tonight-emmy-party-1AmIRO.jpg

Nice one, absolutely Braff. For Han, I thought it better to again use the Trevor sculpt but add some Han hair. Here are my results, sorry to digress this thread further.... Your Indy head is looking great!

Back