Indy Ordering Day Plan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your plan tomorrow for Indy?

• Sit at the computer and F5 until I get the Exclusive at 10 AM

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • Go for the Exclusive casually not waiting by the computer but will go for the Excl

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • Skip the Exclusive and get the Regular from SSC

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Skip the Exclusive and get the Regular from a retailer

Votes: 25 32.5%
  • Skip the PF all together

Votes: 17 22.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i think there will be enough excl. Indy to go around, maybe about 2000 excl. so i'm not worried that it will sell out fast.

Ban the headless sculpt is what they should have done.:D But as you meant bang I think that leaving in your wake a hatless statue of poor Indy would be classified as more of a whimper.:D And the other droolers would steal your pudding just to teach you a lesson.

:lol :lol :lol

If this poll is any indication then the standard PFs allocated to be sold directly from SSC will be hanging out for quite a while....

im gonna sleep right through it cuz it's my day off tomorrow and im sick as a dog here. later in the day i might rifle through $300 like its a deck of cards and try to decide which 3 1/6 figures to buy with it.:lol 1/6 indy is good enough for me. not dissing anybody about the PF though.

I haven't decided. I'm not really interested in the exclusive, so I might get the regular from a retailer.

One thing's for sure. I will own this PF.

i don't have any interest in the pf indy, but i will be at my computer at the pre-order time. if anyone wants me to order for them, pm me.

So did everyone's plans work out :lol

No. Shame on me. I Waitlisted the Ex, even though I was convinced I would get the Reg from a retailer. So I lied. :monkey2

I still want the Reg for a better price. But I figured I'd better reserve one just in case. Also, with Paulcarson at work, I may just keep the Ex after all.

I did end up going with the exclusive. The price was lower than I expected (not all of us know everything), so why not? And I wasn't one of the non-hat haters.

I did end up going with the exclusive. The price was lower than I expected (not all of us know everything), so why not? And I wasn't one of the non-hat haters.

But thankfully I know all and see all :lecture Too bad I still don't understand why everyone thinks I'm a ******?!?

Back