Indy Legendary Scale? Probably not anymore.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Indy Legendary Scale? Looks like it!

Bizarre they even showed it if all that is true.

Someone at SF said a rep said the piece was pulled because it got damaged on Wed., which I don't believe for a second. This piece wasn't ready, but Sideshow obviously thought it was ready or they wouldn't have wasted the effort in that tease they released. If they are fixing it, I'm glad. I wonder how long it'll be now before we see an updated version?

Does anyone else think that the majority of the Indiana Hot Toys figures also do not show a good resemblence to Harrison Ford? I still believe the best 2 likenesses have been on both the PF's

Does anyone else think that the majority of the Indiana Hot Toys figures also do not show a good resemblence to Harrison Ford? I still believe the best 2 likenesses have been on both the PF's

Around here, that matter is settled as gentlemen do.

l.jpg

In fact, by those actual gentlemen.

I'm guessing it should have been something more like this?

picture.php

I think it's going to be a while before we will see an updated Indy LSF. After this disaster Sideshow wanna be sure that he is a 100% ready and perfect before showing him again. It may be a long wait but I'm glad that they are giving it another shot. Now bring on Indy on horse statue/PF

this prototype squinting eyes looks much2 better, it has indy special smiling smirk too which brings character and realism/likeness to the face..
to the sideshow production team ( i know u guys reading this ) with that being said, where is the indy special smiling smirk?????

I totally agree. The expression is just 'blank'. The emotion portrayed is not easy to read, and that is a fail!

I messed about with it in Photoshop for 30 mins and this is what I came up with:

Indy_figure_photoshopped.jpg

Another thing that made it look weird was that you couldn't see his teeth, so I drew them on. His eyebrows were also too thick. HF has very thin eyebrows. And of course I made him smile. I also completed his head :)

Not perfect at all, but IMO a bit better.

look more alive with the smirk isnt it? :) good idea about the teeth..
i really hope the production team modify the smirk, teeth and EYES... !!

I totally agree. The expression is just 'blank'. The emotion portrayed is not easy to read, and that is a fail!

I messed about with it in Photoshop for 30 mins and this is what I came up with:

Indy_figure_photoshopped.jpg

Another thing that made it look weird was that you couldn't see his teeth, so I drew them on. His eyebrows were also too thick. HF has very thin eyebrows. And of course I made him smile. I also completed his head :)

Not perfect at all, but IMO a bit better.

That looks a bit like Kramer from Seinfeld crossed with Cro-Magnon Man.

Even when the eyes are fixed and it looks like Ford, its still a really bad expression.

The prototype 3d image is soooo much better.

yes yes everything is just wrong with this indy sculpt...
they should make a completely new sculpt..

Back