Indy Holster Pattern help

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Indywanabe91

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I need someone to alter this pattern to 1/6 scale for me and anyone else that would like to use it!Can anyone do it so it can be 1/6 scale out of the printer? I don't have an Indy revolver to use to scale it down, so your help would greatly appreciated

Thank you for anyone who can :whip

HolsterPattern.jpg

Who do I look like, Martha frickin' Stewart?

Can't you just figure it out through the math? What scale is the pattern you have now? Need some numbers.

Looking at your pattern, folded in half, the holster (on my screen) would be 2 inches wide. The holster on Indy is a little over 1". So nearly half the size of your pattern.

Or better yet, contact the member making a lot of these right now.

Oh yea you're frickin' hilarious!! first off I didn't ask for anyone like You to give me an answer so sarcastic. I'll be the nice guy and say thank you even though you came over here acting like something bit you in the....
Haha Martha Stewart.....I'm still laughing

Oh yea you're frickin' hilarious!! first off I didn't ask for anyone like You to give me an answer so sarcastic. I'll be the nice guy and say thank you even though you came over here acting like something bit you in the....
Haha Martha Stewart.....I'm still laughing

Oh good Lordy, you need to get a sense of humor kid. I was trying to be helpful. why so defensive?

I've got one of Stevo's Indy holsters. It is a thing of beauty. Do yourself a favour and get one.

Back