Indy Gear… Custom belts/holsters & whips

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Much appreciated :) Sincerely appreciate the compliments fellas… I actually burned another vacation day to just work on gear.. Hoping to get some stuff in the mail by Monday..

Hey Axel.. I just had a notification that you tried to PM me.. (actually in the workshop now and my email alerted me).. Yes.. these are pretty much always available.. However I build them as orders come in.. Have had a slew of interest lately.. Taking a few weeks from payment to ship date.. I deleted all of my sent box so my inbox can accept PMs now..

I would very much like to buy a whip from you, mfisher. Ready to make payment :duff

I got my set yesterday...I can't find a word to describe...its another level...
the whips, I don't know how you made it...is incredible...and it's look same as the movie props!

mfisher, thanks for made this, if I have budget later I need to get one more for my another Indy...:)

Great!But will be nice to see also close ups with set only.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Is possible to see somewhere pics of all three different sets?I have big interess about" Last crussaders" look.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Just to advise.... ALL ORDERS which have been paid for have been mailed out as of today... Whew.... I had gotten backed up there for a bit... I sincerely appreciate the business from all of you.. (This funded my Santa Claus purchases for my kids this year :) Single dad on cop salary.. Will take all the help I can get :lol:lol Now that I am caught up I should be back to my usual turn around time of approx 2 weeks for any new orders..

Just checking, but are the two I ordered shipped out today, mfisher? Thanks :duff

Back