Indy and the Crystal Skull Poster!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They both look awesome, makes me wish all movies were required by law to have fully painted movie posters. I don't collect movie posters anymore, but this makes me really want to start picking them up. But knowing the studios, I wouldn't be surprised to start seeing those crappy photo posters they make nowadays show up for Indy 4 as well.

Can't wait to see the third one.

Great poster!! And proof that Struzan has amazing skills at capturing Harrison, even in the current era. I was wondering if it was only going to work for the younger version of Ford, as Drew has managed to nail that likeness every single time. I see that age has done nothing to hinder Drew's ability to paint him. Very cool poster, cannot WAIT to have that on my wall. :rock

They both look awesome, makes me wish all movies were required by law to have fully painted movie posters. I don't collect movie posters anymore, but this makes me really want to start picking them up. But knowing the studios, I wouldn't be surprised to start seeing those crappy photo posters they make nowadays show up for Indy 4 as well.

Can't wait to see the third one.

I'm pretty sure they'll have some photographic posters, they always do. But be happy in the thought that this is the main one.

I always liked the Star Wars ones too. I should try and get copies of all of those.

Back