Indy 1/6 Environments?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you think Sideshow will take "the droids" route with the Indy line? Hasbro's 1:6 mail away take on the Ark wasn't that bad at all, so unless Sideshow wants to make one out of metal, I can see them skipping it like they've done the droids.

I like the idea of the skull to hold the Shankara stones. Hopefully they'll actually consider that as an Ex dio for Mola Ram and ship the TOD figs with a stone each to coax everyone into getting them for the dio. The grail room from TLC would be awesome as well, maybe as an Ex with the Grail Knight.

If the Ex Belloq sells well, we might actually get lucky with one for each film. I don't know if I'd want more than that though, since I'm not into purchasing duplicate figs.

I think a cool 1/6 environment piece from TLC would be the body of the knight in the coffin that Indy finds in Venice-- Just the right amount of creep factor and the shield with the map info would be neat-- sure Indy's not in his usual garb in that scene but the exclusive could be more rats than you could shake a lighted torch at.:naughty:horror

I think a cool 1/6 environment piece from TLC would be the body of the knight in the coffin that Indy finds in Venice-- Just the right amount of creep factor and the shield with the map info would be neat-- sure Indy's not in his usual garb in that scene but the exclusive could be more rats than you could shake a lighted torch at.:naughty:horror

I'd rather have consistent scenes where he's in his adventure gear. I think carrying that over across the dios would add to the serial nature of the property in general. Besides, if they were to do that it would mean they'd be putting out a 12" professor Jones, which, as you already know, would negate the purpose of everybody's custom :lol (BTW, nailed the bow-tie. It was easier than I thought. I'll post pics later and show ya).

I'll stick with the Grail Room and Grail Knight. Might be the only way Sideshow could get people to purchase the old geezer anyhow and he wouldn't be that difficult as I'm sure they can reuse some of the Monty Python get-up.

I'd rather have consistent scenes where he's in his adventure gear. I think carrying that over across the dios would add to the serial nature of the property in general. Besides, if they were to do that it would mean they'd be putting out a 12" professor Jones, which, as you already know, would negate the purpose of everybody's custom :lol (BTW, nailed the bow-tie. It was easier than I thought. I'll post pics later and show ya).

I'll stick with the Grail Room and Grail Knight. Might be the only way Sideshow could get people to purchase the old geezer anyhow and he wouldn't be that difficult as I'm sure they can reuse some of the Monty Python get-up.

The Grail room with all the different grails would be kind of cool. Although the Grail Knight as a figure is way down on my list of wanted figures.

Back