IndianaJonesShop Launches April 1st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aren't they exclusives this year? SDCC I would guess... Irish will know!

The Crate paperweight (with the 3 blind chase artifacts variations) is the 2008 Con Exclusive. The others should just be straight retail products. They are:

Paperclip Holder (Grail)
Pen/Pencil Holder (Fertility Idol)
Business Card Holder (Ark of the Covenant)

No idea when GG will actively solicit them to retailers/authorized dealers, though they have advertised them in Previews a couple of times (no prices or release dates were given).

Hmmm...it says they are backordered. I'm half tempted to order Indy and take my chances of having my ordered filled when it's in stock.

I'm not sure why the Mighty Muggs say "Out of Stock/Backordered". As far as I know, those aren't supposed to ship until May 1, either. Were they actually showing "In Stock" before? May be just a glitch on their system.

Hmmm...it says they are backordered. I'm half tempted to order Indy and take my chances of having my ordered filled when it's in stock.

I think I will do the same. I may use my IPhone while the kids are testing. :D

Figures on the con exclusive. That is typical GG crap for you. I really want them all though. Got to pimp out my cubicle. LOL! :rock

Figures on the con exclusive. That is typical GG crap for you.

Indeed. It's bad enough to release them in different 3 variations... but to make them blind-boxed chase variations is clearly peeing in the face of collectors/fans. You could theoretically spend $100+ on three different ones and end up with the very same version and have to resort to trading or eBay to complete the set. Freakin' Hostile Midget. :banghead

I'm not sure why the Mighty Muggs say "Out of Stock/Backordered". As far as I know, those aren't supposed to ship until May 1, either. Were they actually showing "In Stock" before? May be just a glitch on their system.

I'm wondering if this is going to turn out to be some allotment issue with Hasbro.

I ordered just Indy. We'll see what happens. In the meantime, I'll wait for other places to put the entire wave on pre-order.

Figures on the con exclusive. That is typical GG crap for you. I really want them all though. Got to pimp out my cubicle. LOL! :rock

3 versions of it as well :lol

Indiana Jones - Artifact Crate Paperweight - 3000 Pieces

Indiana Jones Artifact Crate Paperweight (3 collections) $35 each
Each crate features a detachable magnetic whip and fedora, a removable crate lid and rubber snakes.
Collections are randomly packed. Every crate will contain one of three artifact collections. Collection 1 includes: the Golden Idol and Temple Tablet. Collection 2 includes: the Sankara Stones and Holy Grail Cup. Collection 3 includes the Krystal Skull.

Okay, so I just ordered the Ultimate Guide: Collector's Edition from IndyShop and cancelled the order I placed on SWS. Hey, $5.50 is $5.50. ;)

By the way, here's a teaser of the type of stuff included in the book... a cool cross-section of the Chachapoyan Temple from the beginning of RAIDERS:

2349635941_6a18ffb571_o.jpg

BBTS has the Mighty Muggs up for preorder. They're still more than retail though.

Thanks! I pre-ordered Series 1. Funny, I was just on their site earlier this morning and didn't see them. They must have just posted it. Don't mind paying the extra money to get the entire set. Beats driving all over town hunting them down. If the popularity of the SW Mighty Muggs is any indication, these may end up being hard to find, especially Indy.

I'm surprised they have a shipping date of June posted.

Ordered my stuff through Indy shop and got my free Indy Comic book. It let me order the Indy Mighty Mugg figure and we'll see if I get it or not. If I see it in stores before it ships from them I'll just cancel that item. Will keep the 3 Indy things I have through SWS though (Book and both posters).

Cool! I haven't checked my email but would assume mine has shipped as well. I did order them through SWS shop though so that could delay it some.

my temple of doom poster is also on the way. Too bad they couldnt wait and ship it along with the theatrical poster I ordered.

I have started to notice that 80% of my poster collection is Struzan!!

Just checked my email and mine has shipped. I ordered both so I need to see if its both or just one.

I received my Original Temple of Doom Style A movie poster and they sent Style B....I'm sure they do not have any more in stock so looks like I'm stuck with it. I'll email them to see if they can send me the correct poster.

Looks like the Ultimate Guide: Collector's Edition may be shipping this month afterall. My card was just charged for my order at IndyShop! :google

:banana

Back