IndianaJonesShop Launches April 1st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anything, what's everyone buying tonight?

I'm probably gonna get a few Hasbro guys and maybe one of the posters. Looking forward to seeing everything that's available.

Well, the main thing I wanted was the Collector's Edition of "The Ultimate Guide" (because they'll only have 200 copies of that total). But I already secured that via SWS, so I'll just take a casual "wait and see" attitude when the IndyShop launches.

Well, the main thing I wanted was the Collector's Edition of "The Ultimate Guide" (because they'll only have 200 copies of that total). But I already secured that via SWS, so I'll just take a casual "wait and see" attitude when the IndyShop launches.

Is that a different version than the one they currently have listed? The current one is limited to 500 copies.

I just went to take a look at that, and it is quite a nice book!

I went ahead and ordered.

well I was able to get through to the end of the ordering procedure- but they dont yet apply the discount. I guess Ill be waiting until 12.

I just want to grab one of those original style a ToD posters.

I'm not seeinga lot of "IN Stock" merchandise. Unless it's waiting until after 12:00. Most of it is preorders. Why launch a shop that 90% preorders?

Yeah, getting site issues. No worries will order some stuff tomorrow.

I like that Indy Mighty Muggs.

imageload

That's awesome!

might get the Original Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom Style 'B' One-Sheet....or maybe the "A" style...decisions, decisions.

Back