Indiana Jones - Way too dark?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine came with an afro, but I didnt notice that he was too dark.

I just saw your PM and replied to it, then I saw you already figured out how to upload pics. Honestly mine is about that dark also. It really depends on the lighting conditions you have him under, if it's a darker room he'll look darker than if he was under a good direct light source. I have mine near light and it helps some, but the overall tan on him is pretty dark and I'm pretty sure it's the same with all of them.

Dear Havok, I think something is wrong with your settings. All your posts are in bold and italic. It reminds me of someone who's posts were always green.

Dear Havok, I think something is wrong with your settings. All your posts are in bold and italic. It reminds me of someone who's posts were always green.

:lol Nothing wrong with my settings, this is the way I want my type to look. And I used to use a green color but I figured it was too bright to see clearly so I switched to black.

:lol Nothing wrong with my settings, this is the way I want my type to look. And I used to use a green color but I figured it was too bright to see clearly so I switched to black.

Whoa. What if you were Ghey Faramir turned evil. That would be cool. :lol

His persona was a lie though so maybe he always was evil... often if it appears too good to be true it usually is. :angelsmil

Whoa. What if you were Ghey Faramir turned evil. That would be cool. :lol

His persona was a lie though so maybe he always was evil... often if it appears too good to be true it usually is. :angelsmil

Oh that's right, I completely forgot that Captain Faramir used green Italic type. :lol How bout I take off the Italics to get rid of that illusion.

Indy's skin was pretty damn dark.

24w69ds.jpg

Exclusive #574. I just didn't feel like putting the other head on. The head sculpt is a little different on this piece, it includes a good part of his chest, like what would be shown in a V-Neck T-Shirt. So it's a little tricky to fit it all under the shirt and jacket at first.

Edit: See what I mean...

IMG_1140.jpg

IMG_1143.jpg

Last edited:
Back