Indiana Jones The Complete Collection Blu Ray review.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just watched Raiders a couple of days ago. Wow, it looks like a movie that is only a couple years old, nowhere near 31!!!!

Thanks Paramount and Lucasfilm for bringing us this amazing transfer!!

I thought the diary was a prop replica of the Grail Diary, but it's actually just a imagined diary of Indy's adventures??

Looks to me like that diary is a reprint of the 'Lost Journal of Indiana Jones' which was published around the time of KOTCS.

[ame="https://www.amazon.com/Journal-Indiana-Jones-Imitation-Leather/dp/B002VWZWPI/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1349542599&sr=8-2&keywords=lost+journal+of+indiana+jones"]This one[/ame]

Looks to me like that diary is a reprint of the 'Lost Journal of Indiana Jones' which was published around the time of KOTCS.

This one

Ahhh right then. That makes sense. I guess it was a bit unrealistic to expect a grail diary prop replica. That would've been a rather big deal. Amazon's product listing stated 'reproduction Holy Grail prop (144 pages)". . . which doesn't really make any sense. I just assumed it meant Grail Diary. Oh well.

Figured I would post this here. If anyone is interested in this print shoot me a PM it is also in the sales thread.
qovjiu.jpg

How are the special features on the bluray set? It's a good price at Target this week, and I'm sitting on the fence.

Was able to finally score this for a great price. So far I'm impressed with the content and quality of the transfers. Watched most of the features yesterday. I liked the box, layout and artwork. Good set to own.

Back