Indiana Jones Temple of Doom Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
in stock at play.com but im going for the riskier strategy of waiting it out for a price drop, their mola ram dropped by about £40 fairly quickly and in the current climate i doubt too many ppl will be rushing out to spend £250 on a figure (hope it pays off!)

Looks cool holding the whip but a bit silly still having the coiled whip on his belt!

Anyone going to repaint the head on this? I'd love to see how it looks with a better paintjob.

Chris

Eventually i would like to go back and paint it how it was suppose to look.

in stock at play.com but im going for the riskier strategy of waiting it out for a price drop, their mola ram dropped by about £40 fairly quickly and in the current climate i doubt too many ppl will be rushing out to spend £250 on a figure (hope it pays off!)

That's what I'm hoping don't get paid for another 2. Weeks and there's one on amazon for 299

Hi Guys !

I have mine, he is terrific, I love it !!!

If someone have news or informations for a custom arm with wip just let me know too please !

I post just some picts of my Indy.

(sorry for my bad english I speek usualy french)

MIV_3654_FULL.jpg

MIV_3659.jpg

MIV_3666.jpg

MIV_3675.jpg

MIV_3677.jpg

MIV_3681.jpg

MIV_3684.jpg

MIV_3689.jpg

MIV_3722.jpg

MIV_3781.jpg

Thank you.

It's shoot in natural light, it's better for the idea on the paint job, he is really cool on Indy TOD.

Sure if you buy it you will love it :)

But for me if the ROTLA was the same color skin like the TOD it will be more better as him.

Okay, I caved and ordered one! I'll have to sell some stuff to make space but dammit, Indy is my fave. Bring on the last crusade PF!!!

Back