Indiana Jones shirts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Indiana

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am planning to make a few shirts over the summer. I will have to wait to get started until mid-May since I am currently in college and am getting to the exams at this time. If I get all of the correct materials for it and such, I will take orders for the shirts. Now it will be a rather limited number since I have never done a mass amount of something like this before and don't want to get backlogged. If everything falls into place, I will take orders, cut it off, and keep the rest of the list if I decide I have time and materials to make more. At the moment, I am planning to charge $45 for the shirt with sleeves rolled up(ala Streets of Cairo) and $50 for the shirt with cuffs. Here are photos of the shirts that I have made.

DSCN7204.jpg

DSCN7202.jpg

I am also considering making holsters, but am having a slight conundrum with what to use for the pin, since I used the male part of a snap and the pins from the sideshow holsters for the pins on the holsters I have made. Most snaps have a hole in the center of the peg, so I need to find some that don't.
Anyway, I will try to put updates soon.

I'd say put me down for one, Ben, but being I'm your brother...

These are some great shirts, folks. I highly recommend his work. I'm not just saying that as his brother. If he can figure out what to use for the pins on the holsters, I would recommend those above all. They are truly fantastic. They look like the real deal.

Just my two cents.

Thanks Joshua. If anyone is interested in these shirts, I need to know before I buy any of the materials. Thank you.:cool:

I'd be interested too in getting the one with the full sleeves. Do they fit on a True Type Body?

I'd be interested too in getting the one with the full sleeves. Do they fit on a True Type Body?

At the moment, I don't have a narrow shoulder True Type, but I have a regular True Type.

I will be starting soon and getting all the materials ready. All I need to get now are the buttons. If anyone is interested, just post here with the body that you have so I can make it for that body type.

Back