Indiana Jones - Pursuit of the Ark statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So...still no coming soon announcement in the newsletter. Anyone flex paying this that has had their payment schedule changed? Still says September on the SS site.

I do not mind waiting, I just hope it is worth the wait. I have the previous temple of doom statues and I have no complaints they look great.

I think the great thing about this statue is its stealthiness, in terms of displaying it. People display statues of people on horses all of the time. I can see someone seeing this and thinking it's nice, but not even realizing who is on the horse until you tell them. They would probably think it's even cooler, after being told it's Indy.

People display statues of people on horses all of the time. I can see someone seeing this and thinking it's nice, but not even realizing who is on the horse until you tell them.

You have a point there. Something similar happened to me a while ago. A good friend came to my home and spotted all the various Indy PF's, statues and figures I had displayed together. His reaction was "Boy, you're really into cowboys, aren't you?":slap

Last edited:
I hope you immediately revoked his U.S. citizenship. :wink1:

You have a point there. Something similar happened to me a while ago. A good friend came to my home and spotted all the various Indy PF's, statues and figures I had displayed together. His reaction was "Boy, you're really into cowboys, aren't you?":slap

Place this in the background next time he comes over 8)

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s05jcrJw0as[/ame]

Sadly, my Indy clueless friend passed last year. Everytime I look at the Indy display, I think of him and his cowboy comment, and half laugh and half tear up.

So far we are still on track for October...:pray:

Now with Batman getting bumped to Nov, Chewie getting bumped to Dec, this sets up quite nicely for me!:yess:

Ahhh FFS! There are only 150 of the EX, and the run on the reg isnt that high! Its been awhile since there last release...I cant believe this got bumped again! Man this was going to be my b-day present to myself...:mad:

ETA: Why is november January?

Last edited:
it is ok for me i have been taking it easy on sideshow statues this is the only piece i have on pre order which is going to set me back 600 kanga dollars. i am also up for several expenses including a new Imac and iPad 5, so I have been saving my money.

i also have been clearing out my room and selling some statues so I can get rid of the ugly shelving. Apart from the Indy line and the Disney villains line + Jack Sparrow the new one and Jessica Rabbit the rest I have sold or in the process of getting rid of. I am however tempted to buy Red Sonja and place her against my Conan the Prize PF.

Just one question why are you guys saying the eta is between November and January next year on the website is says just November did i miss something.

Back