Indiana Jones Photo novel competition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you so much! I can't wait to see how you used the codex in your next chapter! You did a wonderful job with all of the details in all of your scenes!

Thanks again. As soon as I knew the contest was about Mayans, I began trying to find a way to connect Mayan mythology and archaeology to the Germans/Nazis and, of course, the codex seemed a great way to do it. Obviously you had the same thought! I love those connections! I confess, though, that on first reading, I somehow didn't see the panel in the codex with the Tesseracht and so I was confused why Schmidt was disappointed at the end (since he still did wind up with the gold tablets.) But once I re-read the chapter, everything made sense.

I also used the same "building bricks" or whatever that are in your dream sequence. They are in the Burmese temple in my part one, as the bricks that used to seal up the central chamber.

I also think it's hilarious/awesome that 3 out of the stories (not yours) have grown-up Short Round.

Those similarities amuse me to no end. :)

Hi All,

The winner for the 2014 Indiana Jones and the Mayan Secret Photo - Novel competition goes to Lance Quazar, congratulations mate I'll contact you shortly regarding your prize. Also I wanted to say a huge thanks all the contestants that entered the comp all the entries were amazing.

Ron

Back