Indiana Jones Exhibit: The Discovery Science Center (Anaheim, CA)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made a few other stops on this CA trip. Here are couple...

521753_10152957791185107_658036429_n.jpg

644633_10152957791330107_1384734404_n.jpg

:gun

According to Lucasfilm, all of the items will be packed up and sent back to the Archives after the current exhibit ends this weekend. Future plans for the exhibit are "up in the air". :( It's the whole Disney thing, of course.

It may still tour again (I hope so!!) but I wouldn't get your hopes up too much at this moment. I made a point to fly out to CA and see it this week, just in case. We shall see... I'll definitely go again if it ends up somewhere else.

That's a damn shame. :(

Great stuff thanks for posting this!!!

Awesome pics Dane, thanks for posting, and a beautiful family you got there.:clap

Great pics! All the cool stuff happens in LA :monkey2

Great pics! I'll have to go this week to see it.

Thanks again, fellas. :)

Im in LA right now, I must try and get to see this.

Yes, you must! :lecture

I made a few other stops on this CA trip. Here are couple...

521753_10152957791185107_658036429_n.jpg

644633_10152957791330107_1384734404_n.jpg

:gun

Awesome pics, IJ, you sure know how to make the most out of your Lucasfilm themed vacations. :rock

How disappointing to hear it probably won't go anywhere else. :( I was looking forward to it coming to the East Coast. Once again, Indy fans get the short end of the stick.

Once again, Indy fans get the short end of the stick.

That is actually a small thread in the massive INDY book I'm working on (a chapter tentatively titled "In the shadow of Star Wars"). And I will actually be hitting up fellow INDY fans here at the Freaks soon for interview/quotes for that particular piece.

According to Lucasfilm, all of the items will be packed up and sent back to the Archives after the current exhibit ends this weekend. Future plans for the exhibit are "up in the air". :( It's the whole Disney thing, of course.

It may still tour again (I hope so!!) but I wouldn't get your hopes up too much at this moment. I made a point to fly out to CA and see it this week, just in case. We shall see... I'll definitely go again if it ends up somewhere else.

In other words yet more reasons as to why Disney sucks. :mad:

Just found out this morning that discussions are going on now between the tour organized (X3) and Disney/LFL and that the show may go on! Huzzah!

Don't get hopes up quite yet, but it's looking better than it did 2 weeks ago. Supposedly an announcement (one way or the other) will be made soon. Fingers crossed...

Would be great if this made it's way to the Smithsonian in DC. I'd definately drive down for that.

Well, it went from Montreal to Spain to Southern California. Where they'd decided to exhibit it next (if it's indeed going forward) is anyone's guess at this point.

Indy marathon now while I study for my board exam! :D

Thanks to this thread. It's hard to have on in the background without looking...

Ah! :horror

Crystal Skull is staring right into my soul...

Nice pics sir. Have a date for the first Death Valley tour yet?

Yeah, looks like the middle weekend of August. :thud: (Actually, though, 125-130 degrees and dry isn't much different than 120-125 degrees and dry :p)

Back