Indiana Jones Exhibit: The Discovery Science Center (Anaheim, CA)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please oh Please let it come to NorCal. . . I'll even settle for SanFran.

My first guess would be a Nowak. Second guess Wested. Cool pics! I happen to be in Montreal the week that this opened. What a great exhibit. Also, I'm pretty sure they already said it wouldn't come to the states.

Thanks for the head's up! :D

At first, I thought I could add it onto my Disneyland vacation in May. Then I saw the dates for Anaheim. Then I saw it may be travelling, so hopefully I can catch this exhibit at some point!

Thanks! ;)

Just realized the thread was titled "Anaheim CA". This exhibit wasn't originally planned for US release. This is great! If it hits the East coast close to NY, I'll have to check it out again!

Thanks for the kind words, everyone. :) And I'm glad you all are enjoying the pictures! :hi5:

I'm kinda partial to "Allison Doody and the rats" :p

I still can't believe her agent didn't tell her to use a different name.

I was actually there on Friday. Took a ton of great photos as well.

Such a fantastic exhibit. A MUST for any Indy fan. I do hope it continues to tour, but who knows right now.

According to Lucasfilm, all of the items will be packed up and sent back to the Archives after the current exhibit ends this weekend. Future plans for the exhibit are "up in the air". :( It's the whole Disney thing, of course.

It may still tour again (I hope so!!) but I wouldn't get your hopes up too much at this moment. I made a point to fly out to CA and see it this week, just in case. We shall see... I'll definitely go again if it ends up somewhere else.

Back