Indiana Jones Console Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i hope for the best but a 360 Arcade game would probably be a better game than what is going to be released on the Wii. I'll pick it up if the reviews are good.

Wii's the biggest seller out there. Why would they make this a 360 arcade game?

So PS3 and 360 sit this one out. S'cool.

I have no interest in playing games on the Wii. My cousin got one for Christmas and he brings it out when he comes over. I lost interest in it after about three weeks.

And after the disappointment the The Force Unleashed was (I know it wasn't for everyone, but for me it was) I wouldn't have high hopes for this one.

I have no interest in playing games on the Wii. My cousin got one for Christmas and he brings it out when he comes over. I lost interest in it after about three weeks.

And after the disappointment the The Force Unleashed was (I know it wasn't for everyone, but for me it was) I wouldn't have high hopes for this one.

Bet you're a big draw at parties. :lol

Yeah, yeah, some of you don't like the Wii. Get over it, and get over yourselves. Talking about how you don't like the Wii gets you nowhere. No one's impressed by the big, bad graphics machine you own. Your manhood is still in doubt.

Bet you're a big draw at parties. :lol

Yeah, yeah, some of you don't like the Wii. Get over it, and get over yourselves. Talking about how you don't like the Wii gets you nowhere. No one's impressed by the big, bad graphics machine you own. Your manhood is still in doubt.

Has nothing to do with that, it's just not as entertaining to me.

Oh, it's definitely shovelware. I had it confirmed.

I had been looking forward to this one for awhile but everything thus far has made it look terrible. The endless development hell and now the shoveling it off to the Wii. Doesn't seem like they were able to get this one to work for whatever reasons. It will probably turn out even more disappointing than The Force Unleashed, which is a shame. The game division of Lucasarts has been quite lame for far too long. I can't even remember the last good SW/Indy game. KotOR?

yikes, those graphics are nasty. The wii can do so much more...here's hoping the gameplay isnt that bad....

Lucasarts has a page up on this game. Screen shots don't look so hot, I agree, but I am still excited about this game.

Looks like there could at least be some serious attempt at combat. I played through Tomb Raider: Underworld last year, which had virtually no combat, and it was an okay gaming experience. I'll be satisfied if Staff of Kings is an adventure game of at least that quality.

Suits me. I hated "Force Unleashed." I'm hoping that Lucas starts farming out the franchises to those more qualified to do justice to them. Bungie, for instance.

Meh, Emperors Tomb was the only good Indy game anyway.

Fate of Atlantis is still to this day the best Indy game, and also better then Crystal Skull. Tomb is hated amogst alot of people who didn't care for the zombie plot line.

Fate of Atlantis is still to this day the best Indy game, and also better then Crystal Skull. Tomb is hated amogst alot of people who didn't care for the zombie plot line.

Fate of Atlantis is the best Indy game in my mind as well but I also love Emperors Tomb.

Back